Honored Contributor

Re: Korres HSN TS - February 1, 2023

The host said the liters are a 6 month supply.  Between this order and the orders I placed at the Christmas TS, I'm set for years!  HAHA

Respected Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Sea Salt Cream pump is now at event price --- GO!!!

Still shows as 42.95 for me - should be changing soon though.  Unless there is another item number I am not seeing?

@sueinsf - it did for me too until I put it in my cart, then the price adjusted 

I see it has now changed.  :-)

Respected Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

The host said the liters are a 6 month supply.  Between this order and the orders I placed at the Christmas TS, I'm set for years!  HAHA

The liters are more like a one year supply for me and depending on how much I have open, more than that!

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@JudyL wrote:

The liters are more like a one year supply for me and depending on how much I have open, more than that!

@sueinsf - oh goodness be.  If that ends up being the same for me, I won't get to the liters until this time next year because I'm going through my other Korres purchases first.  Thank goodness for the 3 year shelf life!

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@Chi-town girl  - I just ordered 2 of the Sea Salt liters and 2 of the unscented body creams in the tubes.  Thanks for letting me know the tubes were in unscented.

@JudyL  - you're welcome! It's a little confusing since they don't have all of the scents in the cream to match up with the shower gel. And even less quantity in the cream pumps. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

I bought the Honey Pear and the body cream. I tried Korres for tthe first time when they had their last today's value. I really like the products and find them to be reasonably priced. Also , Topcashback has 12% rebate. It is a win win game.

Respected Contributor

@JudyL, I think claim of six month supply will vary depending on use. I usually use two pump when I'm in the shower, but do four pumps to make a bubble bath, then one more on loofah.

I also use one pump bottle as hand soap, so how often I wash my hands each day depends on what I've been doing.

Respected Contributor

I also want to remind everyone that although the Korres products already have free shipping, once you've spent $75 you receive free shipping for the day on other products.

Respected Contributor

*whispers*  "I am sooo in trouble.."

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am particularly vulnerable to *any* good products that "exfoliate."

FYI

So, I've ordered the:

"Korres Greek Olive Oil Exfoliating Scrub Auto-Ship

Notice: 
According to my A/S schedule, the price rises
from $18.95  (for 1st Shipment)      to $26.95 (2nd++ Shipment) 
(Free S&H cont'd for 1++ all Orders)
(I'll double check this price increase when HSN CHAT opens at 8am).