Esteemed Contributor

Re: Korres HSN TS - February 1, 2023

Thanks @weezer111 !

I'm so glad this artic freeze has broken here. I can't even tell you how many frozen and exploded bottles of Wen and other beauty items I've received damaged during the winter.🤞

Esteemed Contributor

HAPPY THAT YOUR KORRES WILL ARRIVE UNDER WARMER TEMPS ROCHELLE!

MINE TOO!!  

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS @Chi-town girl @weezer111 @nada54 @Ilovelife123 @FiddleDeeDee 

The rest of my Korres orders have shipped too!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Honored Contributor

@kathie66 - thank you for your detailed reviews! Great info!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

Good morning everyone, 

Based on all of the great things being said on this thread, I joined in the TS frenzy and bought Korres Olive Oil shower gel for the first time. I got Fig, Chamomile Tea, Ginger Mint, Honey Pear and Golden Apple. 

I've received all of them and the only one I don't like is the Fig, just too heavy of a scent for me. Since it would cost me $7.95 to return (the only bad thing about buying a heavy and inexpensive item online!), I'm going to keep and see if I can tolerate for hand soap. I like the idea of trying to exchange but now it is sold out and I'm guessing won't get replenishment for a while....

I did put Ginger Mint in the shower and I really like the feel of this shower gel, seems very moisturizing. 

Esteemed Contributor

GREAT TO HEAR TamiT28 THAT YOU GOT THE AWESOME DEAL IN MANY SCENTS!  THE FIG WILL MAKE A GREAT HAND SOAP AND LAST YOU A VERY LONG TIME.

ENJOY EVERYTHING!

OPENING MINE EITHER TONIGHT OR TOMORROW.

HAVE A GREAT REST OF YOUR DAY!

Trusted Contributor

I ordered two liters of the Sea Salt. I wish I had seen this thread earlier, or I would've ordered more. I still had a Bergamot leftover that I just opened today, so that's good. I love the olive oil shower gels. The scents are so spa-like. I know that my husband could use them, but I won't share. Woman Tongue

Honored Contributor

I received my honeysuckle & sea salt.  They were shrink wrapped but both of them leaked from the pump and the bottles were soaked with the gel.  The honeysuckle pump is broke, it separated from the spring that attaches to the pump.  I am searching for another pump.  I do like the honeysuckle it smells just like it.  

Esteemed Contributor

GLAD YOU LIKED THE SCENT PECKY, BUT SO SORRY YOUR PRODUCTS CAME THAT WAY!!

I THINK IT SMELLS LIKE HONEYSUCKLE TOO!!

DID NOT USE IT YET, BUT TOOK A WHIFF LAST NIGHT!!

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the recommendation to check TJ Maxx for the Chamomile shower gel. I was able to find some today too. I love it.