Esteemed Contributor

Re: Korres HSN TS - February 1, 2023

HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS THEIR DAY AND SHOPPING FOR KORRES!

THE DEALS ARE AWESOME!!

Trusted Contributor

Wow the sold counter is already over 29,000! That's just crazy but proves that everyone is really enjoying that stellar price and scent options Smiley Happy

I am disappointed to hear that Bergamot is going into the vault. It's been one of my favorite citrus scents since I first tried it years ago. But I had noticed it was harder to find it available the past couple years. I'm debating if I buy another to keep in my stash...although I know they will bring out new scents that I may love too in the future. 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@FindingMyJoy, I did know that Bergamot is retiring. The TS is a big hit, and “word on the street” is inevitable SELLOUT! It’s FLYING out!
Honored Contributor

@MakeUpMaidn wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Hi, Makeup, it is very simple, the duo of the day and night is on sale for 44.95 but to purchase only the day cream as a single it is 48.85

Consider the duo a fab bargain!!  Looks like the duo  is on Extended Delivery.

~~~~~~~~~

@Shelbelle 

THANK YOU!    Its just a FAB deal, like you day,

Siuch FAB deal, I thought I was missinng something, even tho I tried to "comb thru" the entire comparison. Plus the "single' was only 1 left, so "what'd I miss" I thought.

So I'll cancel my "single" & just keep the Duo, (before HSN charges me). 

I can certainly wait for "extended delivery.."  Heck, it's not like I dont have many, many cosmetics here, of *many* kinds   heh

Thanks @Shelbelle   Heart

Any time, my pleasure!!!

Honored Contributor

As generous as HSN often is, they got stingy this time with a few items, some Korres today are only a dollar or 2 less than the usual prices. 

Honored Contributor

@Ilovelife123 wrote:
@FindingMyJoy, I did know that Bergamot is retiring. The TS is a big hit, and “word on the street” is inevitable SELLOUT! It’s FLYING out!

@FindingMyJoy @Ilovelife123 - I bought the Bergamot when I heard Steph say it was going back to vault

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Ilovelife123 wrote:

@FindingMyJoy @Ilovelife123 - I bought the Bergamot when I heard Steph say it was going back to vault

I got one as well. 

I bought four of the TSV with the matching cream and the Bergamont. If nothing else, I figure my girls would like a set as an I love you gift.

Trusted Contributor

A few more pomegranate were obtained for the TS liter (not a lot). The olive day and night cream duo is MOVING FAST! That’ll go. Olive body creams are flying (you can see that, though) Also, the 3 in 1 nourishing body oil/ green gold @ $24 is MOVING!!! Excited for the noon EST show!
Esteemed Contributor

@Ilovelife123 

Any chance of more Bergamont being added? I missed the TS. And see the dody cream is only 4oz, no special pricing. Any recommendations, please in remaining Bergamont items, please? TIA 

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS I am so sorry. Bergamot FLEW, especially after people learned it was being “vaulted”. I skimmed the HSN site and found ONE kit… 651-495, but I think that’s IT!! ❤️