Honored Contributor

Re: Korres - HSN Dec 10th TS

@Grouchomarx wrote:

@iwrite wrote:

@Grouchomarx wrote:

@iwrite wrote:

Besides me, who else has at least an 18 month supply of korres?

I can open a Korres boutique if I wanted to.  I will not be watching when they air this special.  I have a shower get and body lotion hoarding disorder and there is no cure!

@Grouchomarx 

just wanted to check in and see whether or not you did sneak a peek at any of the presentations <smile>

there were a lot of other korres products that had a great sale price, at least in my opinion, like a liter of shower gel (different scents from the tsv) for $22 and the tea foam cleanser for $17.

Well I totally lost my mind and ordered so much stuff! I got the TSV in Cashmere Rose because I wear the perfume and wanted to have the matching body products.  I ordered a duo of the face and body elixir because it was a great price and I use it daily.  I ordered a shower gel duo in a scent my partner would like because I don't give him the floral ones, too feminine. Also got two lip oils which I'm addicted to.  And the 4 pack of smaller shower gels because I had been trying to find the mint tea and couldn't find it anywhere.  I am a criminal and someone should lock me up and throw away the key!

@Grouchomarx  - LOL! I bought 2 of the TS - unscented and White Grape.

I really want to try the olive oil face/body elixir and the saffron serums! Added them to my favortes

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

@Mistic 

the reason that i store the bulk of my products in the garage is because it stays very cool all year long, even when it's 100 degrees outside. i guess having a garage that is all cement, including the walls and ceilings has a purpose after all <smile>

it is probably a good idea to use a black container (i use the brand that has the bright yellow top) so that the sun light doesn't get to the products. i have black curtains on the garage windows to keep anyone that tries to snoop from seeing in the garage, plus, they don't show dirt! hopefully, your dh, isn't attracted to yellow. if so, put an old towel, black garbage bag or something over the cover, so that the yellow doesn't stick out, if that makes sense.

Valued Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

@iwrite wrote:

@Grouchomarx wrote:

@iwrite wrote:

Besides me, who else has at least an 18 month supply of korres?

I can open a Korres boutique if I wanted to.  I will not be watching when they air this special.  I have a shower get and body lotion hoarding disorder and there is no cure!

@Grouchomarx 

just wanted to check in and see whether or not you did sneak a peek at any of the presentations <smile>

there were a lot of other korres products that had a great sale price, at least in my opinion, like a liter of shower gel (different scents from the tsv) for $22 and the tea foam cleanser for $17.

Well I totally lost my mind and ordered so much stuff! I got the TSV in Cashmere Rose because I wear the perfume and wanted to have the matching body products.  I ordered a duo of the face and body elixir because it was a great price and I use it daily.  I ordered a shower gel duo in a scent my partner would like because I don't give him the floral ones, too feminine. Also got two lip oils which I'm addicted to.  And the 4 pack of smaller shower gels because I had been trying to find the mint tea and couldn't find it anywhere.  I am a criminal and someone should lock me up and throw away the key!

@Grouchomarx 

while i am not qualified to say definitively, whether or not you lost your mind (i don't think so), i do know that you saved a ton of money! if that's how one looses their mind, many more people should join the club.

and you aren't addicted to anything, but liking good products.

based on the number of items that you purchased (whose counting. not me, i can't find my calculator), i do think it was probably a good thing that you DIDN'T watch any korres shows yesterday. LOL

if you watched, there would probably be nothing left on the korres web page. maybe a map to your house. but i am sure that you weren't the only one that stocked up (lowering my head).

have no fear, no one is coming to lock you up. 

i didn't know that korres had a mint tea shower gel. can you tell me what it smells like?

isn't it good to be able to buy products that you like, need and/or love at a DISCOUNTED PRICE, in addition to free shipping and 6 easy payments? see, that is what many of us call a SALE.

i hope that you enjoy all of your products and have a very happy holiday season!

i don't know about you, but i am really looking forward to see what new products (like i need anything else) korres has planned for 2020.

i would be happy with some of the current products coming out in larger sizes. they would save on bottles, jars and lids etc . . . which would make it easier for us to "see" what we have. that is a win, win.! not that we have a stores worth of products LOL

Respected Contributor

@iwrite wrote:

@Grouchomarx 

while i am not qualified to say definitively, whether or not you lost your mind (i don't think so), i do know that you saved a ton of money! if that's how one looses their mind, many more people should join the club.

and you aren't addicted to anything, but liking good products.

based on the number of items that you purchased (whose counting. not me, i can't find my calculator), i do think it was probably a good thing that you DIDN'T watch any korres shows yesterday. LOL

if you watched, there would probably be nothing left on the korres web page. maybe a map to your house. but i am sure that you weren't the only one that stocked up (lowering my head).

have no fear, no one is coming to lock you up. 

i didn't know that korres had a mint tea shower gel. can you tell me what it smells like?

isn't it good to be able to buy products that you like, need and/or love at a DISCOUNTED PRICE, in addition to free shipping and 6 easy payments? see, that is what many of us call a SALE.

i hope that you enjoy all of your products and have a very happy holiday season!

i don't know about you, but i am really looking forward to see what new products (like i need anything else) korres has planned for 2020.

i would be happy with some of the current products coming out in larger sizes. they would save on bottles, jars and lids etc . . . which would make it easier for us to "see" what we have. that is a win, win.! not that we have a stores worth of products LOL

Thank you for making me laugh so hard!  I actually did end up watching which is probably what caused my bout of insanity but it's all stuff that's going to get used and you're right, I did save a ton of money vs shopping elsewhere and not on a sale. I remember when I first started using Korres and loved it so much. I had not been in the habit of stocking up from HSN and when I ran out had to go to Sephora and pay $20 for one bottle (so I could have it same day), so I learned my lesson and always shop a good sale at HSN.  The mint tea is my favorite one they've ever made.  It's the cleanest most spa like fragrance without being overtly fruity, floral or herbal. Hard to describe but it's absolute heaven and I got it once in a bundle and thought I could go find it and it was not available anwwhere, not even on the Korres website. I think Liz may have said something about it being most popular in Greece so maybe they don't usually make it for export.  I may need to book a flight in that case!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Add me to the list of those with a huge stash!  I don't have a garage to store them in (good thing or who knows how much more I might have!!).  I do try and use both some of the old and some of the new.  I just opened a Perlier Honey & Cinnamon and I know that is one that hasn't been around in awhile...

I didn't buy the Korres TS nor anything else this visit (didn't watch much so probably didn't get tempted) but now I do see a duo of Lemon Basil shower gel for only $17.25 and I may get that if the price doesn't go up.  I have a body butter without a shower gel mate, so this would go with that.  I figure for that price, why not?  Unfortunately I also said that on my last 2 Korres purchases and probably a few others....lol.

Honored Contributor

It was a very good deal and a lovely presentation for a gift. I caved and got the White Grape as a gift just before midnight. 

Respected Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

@iwrite ~

Now this "IS" a very good idea!  Put it in a bin, and store it in the garage.  My DH has so much #$%^ in there, that he would never find it.  I would however need to draw myself a map as to where I put it (for when I forget).  Smiley EmbarassedSmiley Very Happy

Or you could keep an inventory on your computer like I do, under the title "Where Is It?" I personally wouldn't keep anything liquid or semi-liquid in my garage unless it's fuel or something treated with antifreeze because I don't heat my garage.

I do have my toiletries and cosmetics stash inventoried and boxed in the closet off my master bathroom. The boxes are numbered. I know just which one to take out when I need something. Not that need has much to do with any of this.

Respected Contributor

@Grouchomarx ~

Ahh...You got the smaller 4 pack of shower gels that has the Green Tea?  I bought that two weeks ago, and liked them all so much that I bought 2 more sets.  Apparently these scents are not generally sold in the US.  ENJOY!

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Valued Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

Thank you for making me laugh so hard!  I actually did end up watching which is probably what caused my bout of insanity but it's all stuff that's going to get used and you're right, I did save a ton of money vs shopping elsewhere and not on a sale. I remember when I first started using Korres and loved it so much. I had not been in the habit of stocking up from HSN and when I ran out had to go to Sephora and pay $20 for one bottle (so I could have it same day), so I learned my lesson and always shop a good sale at HSN.  The mint tea is my favorite one they've ever made.  It's the cleanest most spa like fragrance without being overtly fruity, floral or herbal. Hard to describe but it's absolute heaven and I got it once in a bundle and thought I could go find it and it was not available anwwhere, not even on the Korres website. I think Liz may have said something about it being most popular in Greece so maybe they don't usually make it for export.  I may need to book a flight in that case!

@Grouchomarx 

honestly, i wasn't trying to be funny. just stating things as i see them.
but i am glad that i could make you laugh.
perhaps, i have a new career on the horizon.

see there, confession is good for the soul. i knew that you had watched at least one show.

stop it with the insanity stuff. at best, you only need to explain it to your credit card LOL. plus, there is enough insanity going on in dc. i keep praying that it doesn't spread throughout the country.

well, just in case you bought any body butter, body butter spray or shower gel that you aren't going to use, send it my way. i always have room for more <smile>

yes, the sales prices were fabulous. while not much shocks me, some of the prices really did shock me. i even hit the refresh button on my laptop to make sure that i wasn't misreading. for all the stuff i bought, my monthly easy pay is less than $20. geez louise.

ok, now i see where your insanity is . . . getting dressed (hopefully) and leaving the house to go to the store to buy some korres. please don't do that ever again! ! !
i hope that you have learned your lesson.

yes, keeping a supply is mandatory because sometimes the thing or flavor that you like is out of stock for months. it's probably against the law, not to keep a stash of the items that you use most - LOL

i need another bottle of shower gel, like i need to pay more taxes to the gov, but next year when i want to order more things, i will keep my eyes peeled for the mint tea. i want a spa fragrance in the worst way. i thought about the bamboo something or other, but i know that when i have to think about something like this more than once, that i need to pass, so i have.

i don't like floral at all.

is this what you purchased to get the mint tea?

https://www.hsn.com/products/korres-mediterranean-escape-shower-gel-4-piece-gift-set/9186019

i didn't see it as a stand alone product, for which my credit card is thankful. have you ever seen it as a stand along product or with a body butter? i think these kits are sometimes used to test to see what people like and then they become stand alones.

i watched the video for this kit and discovered that you told on yourself without having to say that you watched on the tsv day. the last 2 lines of what you wrote, is what liz said. LOL

i don't know why they only have it this time of year, unless there is an ingredient that is in limited supply or they can't make enough for us here and the people in greece.

if you book a flight to greece, let me know, so that you can get some things for me also.

back before korres was available in this country, my friend use to go there a few times a year for modeling assignments. how and why i don't know, but korres products were on the photo shoots. being who she was, she brought them back and sadly for her, i tried a body butter and it was a wrap. i took all that she had and made her buy some every time she went. i bought her a small suitcase and told her to fill it up. i've been hooked ever since. i didn't know, but her photo shoots were no where near where you could buy korres, so she was taking a cab to go get it. i guess it got on her nerves, 'cause she bought me a ticket and told me to get it myself. no problem. then, some of her shoots were closer to civilization, as she called it and she resumed getting it for me.

in any event, enjoy your upcoming stash and have a great holiday season!

Valued Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

Add me to the list of those with a huge stash!  I don't have a garage to store them in (good thing or who knows how much more I might have!!).  I do try and use both some of the old and some of the new.  I just opened a Perlier Honey & Cinnamon and I know that is one that hasn't been around in awhile...

I didn't buy the Korres TS nor anything else this visit (didn't watch much so probably didn't get tempted) but now I do see a duo of Lemon Basil shower gel for only $17.25 and I may get that if the price doesn't go up.  I have a body butter without a shower gel mate, so this would go with that.  I figure for that price, why not?  Unfortunately I also said that on my last 2 Korres purchases and probably a few others....lol.

@sueinsf 

consider yourself added to the korres huge stash list.

you can stash your stash in my garage anytime. there is always room for more.

after a few weeks of storing products in the garage, you will forget about them.

i say for less than $20, it's rare to be able to buy something that makes one happy, so hurry and order the lemon basil shower gel now.

i would say that it is a crime to have a body butter without the matching shower gel, except for the fact that i have many shower gels that don't have enough body butters. those darn liter shower gels have my body butter count way off - LOL

speaking of which, did you see the liter shower gels for $22? that messed up my body butter count even more <smile>

this is a judgement free thread. life can be really hard and i'v found being able to relax in a tub of bubbles, at least works temporarily.

happy holidays!