Valued Contributor

Re: Korres - HSN Dec 10th TS

@tsavorite wrote:

I went over board 2yrs ago with Korres line LOL!  They had a great TS and back then I picked up quite a few shower gels and body butters...but the SPRAY body butters are AMAZING.  I HIGHLY recommend anyone of them as they all seem to be very moisturizing....soaking in and lasting all day long.

For me this TS is a pass....I have too much I need to use up LOL!  And I don't like the giant sizes....unless it was a spray body butter...that would have been calling my name!

I recently purchased a great sale...large/full size shower gel + body butter spray for $19 free shipping.  The  Basil Mandarin....it is a new scent for them.  It has no floral notes/scent to it at all which is great I do not like floral.  But it is more of a spa like scent....super super hydrating.

I also got that small packet of the new vanilla.....it was ok but not something that I had to have.  

If you have never tried Korres look for one of their awesome deals around $20 with that spray body lotion....or if you see it at TJMaxx/Marshalls grab it!  

LOL @tsavorite 

we have the same buying style. i too went over board with the tsv 2 years ago when they debuted the body butter spray. i recently, finished the last one that i bought. i also bought this years tsv with the body butter spray - 3 to be exact, on auto ship no doubt.

and sigh, like you, i also bought several of the 2 piece kit a little while ago with the body butter spray for $19. i am going to give many of the shower gels away to a battered womens home and keep the spray, as that is why i bought it. after this purchase, i have pushed back my auto ships and will probably cancel them next year.

see, i do have control <smile> as long as i have the body butter spray in abundance, i'm good. i don't know about you, but i think korres should do a 2 or 3 pack of just the body butter spray.

Honored Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

I like their shower gel and spray body butter, but not the cream, too thick!!

ITA!

@Shelbelle @Mary Bailey 

The secret to using Korres (and similar body butters) is to use less than you think you need. Try just a tiny amount and you’ll see that it is well absorbed and goes a long way. 

But in the summer, I like Korres Body Butter Spray; I discovered it last summer and it is nice even when it is hot and humid.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Cristyn-Momof2 wrote:

For those familiar with the scents, can you please describe them?

@Cristyn-Momof2  -  Of the TS scents, I'm only familiar with White Grape. It's not strong and I think neutral.  Described as "Fresh white grape, peach blossom and a hint of Aegean Sea air" it's one of my fav Korres scents

Description for Cashmere Rose: floral citrus scent with a hint of musks and woods creates a fragrance with depth and softness.

Description for Cucumber Bamboo: A fresh, watery, green scent of cucumber blended with delicate bamboo notes. Moisturising body milk, enriched with Almond oil, Aloe and provitamin B5 that enhance skin suppleness.

The Mediterranean Vanilla is new. 

If you're unsure, watch the shows for info about the scents. I doubt any of the options will sell out before the launch show tomorrow night. And HSN is really good about exchanges including beauty items. If you want to exchange scent "a"for scent "b" as long as it's in stock, just call their CS for assistance.  No charge for exchanges.

The Cucumber Bamboo sounds nice, I will try that another time. 

@Chi-town girl 

I don’t need anything but this one I just might get anyway! We’ll see.

I’ve only tried the White Grape. It is a nice scent that is very soft and subtle. 

I would try one of the other scents, probably the Cashmere Rose.

Honored Contributor

I’m now reminded that I received a sample of the new scent a while back...does anyone know what I did with it? I did not use it... lol 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Presale is posted $40, free ship. Auto ship option. 

5 scent options, including NEW Unscented!

Korres Unscented Supersize 2-piece Gift Set
680-000
What It Is
Fragrance-free set including a creamy foaming shower gel and creamy body butter.

What You Get
  • 33.81 fl. oz. Unscented Shower Gel
  • 13.53 oz. Unscented Smoothing Body Butter

@Chi-town girl 

“Creamy foaming” shower gel... is this their regular shower gel or something different? “Foaming” reminds me of hand wash.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Presale is posted $40, free ship. Auto ship option. 

5 scent options, including NEW Unscented!

680-000

What It Is
Fragrance-free set including a creamy foaming shower gel and creamy body butter.

What You Get
  • 33.81 fl. oz. Unscented Shower Gel
  • 13.53 oz. Unscented Smoothing Body Butter

@Chi-town girl 

“Creamy foaming” shower gel... is this their regular shower gel or something different? “Foaming” reminds me of hand wash.

@willdob3  - hey, girl!  I think this is the regular shower gel, maybe just a marketing tweak for description?  

I haven't heard/read them describe the body butter as "elasti-smooth' either. This is one of the photos from the TS item website page. I'm going to watch the launch show and will be listening for any changes besides the new scents.

As much shopping as I've been doing at H recently, it would have been nice to have rec'd samples of the new scents- and I am a regular Korres shopper Woman Tongue

Korres Mediterranean Vanilla Supersize 2-piece Gift Set

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

@Cristyn-Momof2 wrote:

For those familiar with the scents, can you please describe them?

@Cristyn-Momof2  I also received a sample of the new Mediterranean Vanilla. I don't think it smells like vanilla at all. On me it smells like a very strong perfume with a trace of a bar of soap. I was excited to try it because I love vanilla. I didn't expect a pure vanilla scent but sure didn't expect to have to wash my hands to get the scent off of me. For reference, I love the scent of Perlier's Honey and Vanilla and it smells like vanilla on my body. 

Super Contributor

I love beekman pure(No Scent) for my kitchen sink- soooo I'm getting the unscented Korres! This is a great deal! Liz said use this in your kitchen "I thought oh ya!"

Valued Contributor

Oh, I also wanted to say that I really wish they would put the body butter in a pump form....to me it's so much easier to use! I am assuming they don't b/c it's so thick. I guess I'm just lazy HAHA 

~ Hope in TN ~
Honored Contributor

If only Korres would remove the sulfates from their body wash, not as bad as Phil with all the artificial dyes, but the sulfates need to go too.