Honored Contributor

Re: Korres - HSN Dec 10th TS

Back on air today, some very good deals!!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@iwrite wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Check your account Spendable KA$H & Coupon account @FLGators  @willdob3  @iwrite  @noodleann  @Mistic  & all - $5 off coupon for $20 purchase, can be used multiple times Heart AND it works for TS items!  

It's good thru Feb 14, just wonder if they limit the number of times we can use it. 

@Chi-town girl 

thank you for including me. i checked a few days ago (not knowing that you told me to check), when i wanted to order something. nothing, nada zilch. so i passed on whatever it was that i wanted to order.

@Chi-town girl 

i checked again earlier today and the $5 coupon was there. i couldn't figure out how to apply it, in one order, to each item that was $20 or more, so i placed A LOT of single item orders, but it was well worth it. saved $40 and the day isn't over <smile>

and thank you HSN for have coupons for EXISTING customers!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@iwrite wrote:

@iwrite wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Check your account Spendable KA$H & Coupon account @FLGators  @willdob3  @iwrite  @noodleann  @Mistic  & all - $5 off coupon for $20 purchase, can be used multiple times Heart AND it works for TS items!  

It's good thru Feb 14, just wonder if they limit the number of times we can use it. 

@Chi-town girl 

thank you for including me. i checked a few days ago (not knowing that you told me to check), when i wanted to order something. nothing, nada zilch. so i passed on whatever it was that i wanted to order.

@Chi-town girl 

i checked again earlier today and the $5 coupon was there. i couldn't figure out how to apply it, in one order, to each item that was $20 or more, so i placed A LOT of single item orders, but it was well worth it. saved $40 and the day isn't over <smile>

@iwrite - YAY!!! I'm glad you rec'd that multi use coupon!!!! I think you have to place separate orders to have it applied to each item. Enjoy you shopping and goodies Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@iwrite wrote:

@iwrite wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

@Chi-town girl 

@iwrite - YAY!!! I'm glad you rec'd that multi use coupon!!!! I think you have to place separate orders to have it applied to each item. Enjoy you shopping and goodies Heart

@Chi-town girl 

yes, i'm glad that i received the coupon also.and it's good until next month. this could be a problem LOL

it was annoying to have to create so many single item orders, but the more of my money, that i get to keep, the happier i am. in addition to that $40, now $50, 'cause i placed 2 more orders after i posted my message above, i probably saved another $100 easy, because every item was also marked down. hsn knows how to have a sale, for sure.

i read a post here saying that qvc was having beauty month, this month. did i miss the sale?

sorry it took me a while to reply. i was busy making space in my garage for this new shipment of products LOL enjoy the rest of your weekend.