Frequent Contributor
Hello, has anyone tried Korres Lilac or Mediterranean Vanilla? I ordered the mint tea and the fragrances to masculine for me. Any suggestions? Thank you so much and have a beautiful weekend. 🥰
Honored Contributor

I have have the olive blossom and the water bamboo freesia--both are nice but a little strong---I usually add a spritz in with my body lotions--seems to tone them down.

Frequent Contributor

@jettaforce I was curious about the mint tea. What notes do you smell?

I have the vanilla and it's very light. It's a warm vanilla and not sweet. Maybe picking up a bit of the shea. Not sure how else to describe it, hopefully someone else can do a better job Smiley Happy 

Has anyone tried the Olive Oil Orchid, Honeysuckle or Bergamot scents? 

Super Contributor

I have had many of their fragrances through the years.   None of them are overpowering.   They are all very softly scented.  I don't think you can go wrong regardless of the scent you choose.  They are just not that strong.   Love the moisture though!

Respected Contributor

@ShopperGirl15 wrote:

@jettaforce I was curious about the mint tea. What notes do you smell?

I have the vanilla and it's very light. It's a warm vanilla and not sweet. Maybe picking up a bit of the shea. Not sure how else to describe it, hopefully someone else can do a better job Smiley Happy 

Has anyone tried the Olive Oil Orchid, Honeysuckle or Bergamot scents? 

@ShopperGirl15  I have the Bergamot Scent, it is my favorite of Korress Scents. It is citrus and lemon scented.

Esteemed Contributor

THE KORRES LILAC IS AWESOME jettaforce!!!!!

AND IT IS LASTING.

GOT THE CASHMERE ROSE THIS AFTERNOON AND TOOK A SNIFF AND IT TOO, SMELLS WONDERFUL.  WILL TRY IT TONIGHT.

GOOD LUCK WITH WHATEVER SCENT YOU CHOSE.

AND HAVE A GRREAT WEEKEND TOO!

Super Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

THE KORRES LILAC IS AWESOME jettaforce!!!!!

AND IT IS LASTING.

GOT THE CASHMERE ROSE THIS AFTERNOON AND TOOK A SNIFF AND IT TOO, SMELLS WONDERFUL.  WILL TRY IT TONIGHT.

GOOD LUCK WITH WHATEVER SCENT YOU CHOSE.

AND HAVE A GRREAT WEEKEND TOO!

Can you tell if it smells more like Lilac or is it more like many of their scents "blended" with other scents? Thank you. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

IT SMELLS JUST LIKE LILAC racalamb!

I SMELL NO OTHER NOTES AT ALL.

I LOVE IT!

Esteemed Contributor

@jettaforce    I am a big fan of the Wild Orchid.  I by it in twos.  I go thru it like water.   It is light and fresh.  I have the Blossom but not my favorite

Trusted Contributor

Re: Korres Fragrance HELP!!

[ Edited ]

Hi @momoftwo2007 ,

I have the Korres Olive and Orchid Eau de Parfum Spray fragrance.

It is a blend of fragrance notes.

I have a couple of their fragrances besides their body creams, and their fragrances are really unique.

With the Orchid fragrance, I can first smell the Orchid, but then as it dries down the tea notes show up and it smells kind of "earthy" or "minty" or "green" on me, but in a pretty way and not in a negative way. It's different. Smiley Happy

Here is the product description from HSN:

Product Description

Korres Olive Oil & Wild Orchid Eau de ParfumWhat It IsFragrance inspired by the orchids that bloom alongside the beautiful seas of Greece.What You Get

• 1.69 fl. oz. Olive Oil & Wild Orchid Eau de Parfum
What It Does
  • The scent opens up with fresh green tea and sweet mandarin that are wrapped in a comforting aura of and rich orange flower scent
  • The gourmand notes of vanilla and tonka bean bring the oriental character to the fragrance, twisted with a delicate marshmallow effect
  • Top notes of orchid, mandarin, neroli and white tea
  • Middle notes of orchid, orange blossom and mimosa flower
  • Base notes of vanilla, sandalwood and tonka bean
Made in Greece