Honored Contributor

Re: Korres Feb 22 TS + HSN Spring Beauty Sample Box

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

I'm probably going to pass on this TS but the two Olive Oil scents I've been curious about are the Olive Blossom and the Olive and Sea Salt (not offered in the TS).  Would probably wait for a sale on a duo to try those.  @Chi-town girl knowing you love the Olive Blossom, any chance you could describe the scent? 

ETA:  Well, I just heard Liz describe the Olive Blossom as a soft floral, so I think the Sea Salt would be the next one for me to try when I see a good deal.

@sueinsf  -  apologies for the delay in my response! 

Yes, the Olive Blossom is a floral. Unlike any typical floral per my experience-not sure how authentic it is to an 'olive blossom'. To my nose, it has a long staying power and I wouldn't describe it as 'soft'. I won't use it if I'm planning to wear other parfum/fragrance - it has it's own personality,  lol!

Curious to try the Orchid.  Did you get yours @willdob3 ?

@Chi-town girl 

Yes, mine arrived today. When I opened the body cream and tried it, I thought it didn’t have much scent at all. I just put a bit on my hands. Then I ate dinner and then I smelled the orchid on my hand again and it is nice. It is a pretty, fresh, soft scent. For some reason, it reminds me of baby powder but I haven’t been in the same room with baby powder in years! Who knows why things pop into my head like that? But I keep sniffing st my hand so I think this is a winner. I’d love falling asleep surrounded by this scent...

My plan is to try the shower gel (hopefully, I will not remember after getting in the shower!) and other products later tonight.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

I'm probably going to pass on this TS but the two Olive Oil scents I've been curious about are the Olive Blossom and the Olive and Sea Salt (not offered in the TS).  Would probably wait for a sale on a duo to try those.  @Chi-town girl knowing you love the Olive Blossom, any chance you could describe the scent? 

ETA:  Well, I just heard Liz describe the Olive Blossom as a soft floral, so I think the Sea Salt would be the next one for me to try when I see a good deal.

@sueinsf  -  apologies for the delay in my response! 

Yes, the Olive Blossom is a floral. Unlike any typical floral per my experience-not sure how authentic it is to an 'olive blossom'. To my nose, it has a long staying power and I wouldn't describe it as 'soft'. I won't use it if I'm planning to wear other parfum/fragrance - it has it's own personality,  lol!

Curious to try the Orchid.  Did you get yours @willdob3 ?

@Chi-town girl 

Yes, mine arrived today. When I opened the body cream and tried it, I thought it didn’t have much scent at all. I just put a bit on my hands. Then I ate dinner and then I smelled the orchid on my hand again and it is nice. It is a pretty, fresh, soft scent. For some reason, it reminds me of baby powder but I haven’t been in the same room with baby powder in years! Who knows why things pop into my head like that? But I keep sniffing st my hand so I think this is a winner. I’d love falling asleep surrounded by this scent...

My plan is to try the shower gel (hopefully, I will not remember after getting in the shower!) and other products later tonight.

@willdob3  - sounds nice! TY

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

I’ve showered & tried my Olive Treatment body and hand creams... oh my! They made an immediate and noticeable improvement to my skin everywhere I applied it! I hope it lasts as long as promised; you are only supposed to need to use it once a day. 

I wonder if my skin kin will keep liking it. So often, it reacts well to a new product but soon the product stops working for me.

Oh, I really like the scent of the unscented olive treatment products. 

And I haven’t tried my new lip products yet - the bonus buy. Like you, I’m in the habit of using my SKINN lip balms at home. I’ll try the night time one when I go to bed in a few minutes and stick the daytime one in my bag to take to work.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

I’ve showered & tried my Olive Treatment body and hand creams... oh my! They made an immediate and noticeable improvement to my skin everywhere I applied it! I hope it lasts as long as promised; you are only supposed to need to use it once a day. 

I wonder if my skin kin will keep liking it. So often, it reacts well to a new product but soon the product stops working for me.

Oh, I really like the scent of the unscented olive treatment products. 

And I haven’t tried my new lip products yet - the bonus buy. Like you, I’m in the habit of using my SKINN lip balms at home. I’ll try the night time one when I go to bed in a few minutes and stick the daytime one in my bag to take to work.

@willdob3  - oh, YES! that's great news about the new unscented products. 

Thry should supersize those 2 items and offer as a TS

I try different lip treatment products, nothing has unseated the Skinn 6X serum and balm products for my overnight regime -  simply the bestHeart 

Have a wonderful weekend. I will pop in for Skinn updates/checkout the new products

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@10sluvr wrote:

i got the TS in pom scent. the sample they sent recently, really helped me decide to go for it. i would love to try the blossom, but that will have to wait. i think it's a good price + free shipping.

I'm probably going to try the Orchid scent next, but glad to see them offer unscented in the 2 new products.

Very interested in the new handcream,  please post reviews @10sluvr  @monti3  @willdob3  & all who purchased the TS

I would LOVE to see them offer an SPF olive oil hand cream (unscented)

my ts came yesterday and i tried the hand cream, last night. i like it, it sank right in and no slippery hands. it has a very slight scent that goes away almost immediately. my hands/cuticles look good, this a.m. I want to see how it last after i wash them, a few times. this is the only tube, i opened. it's a keeper, for me.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl
wrote:

There is a new Spring Beauty Sample Box that includes a Korres olive oil body cream.  $25, free shipping. You should be able to use the multi use $5 coupon

HSN Spring Beauty Sample Box
694-514
HSN Spring Beauty Sample Box
What You Get
  • .34 fl. oz. 3B International- Nanette Lepore Eau de Parfum
  • 6.76 fl. oz. Korres Olive Oil & Bergamot Body Cream
  • .007 oz. Lorac Front of the Line PRO Eye Pencil
  • 1 fl. oz. Perlier Hand Cream
  • 2 oz. Signature Club A French Vanilla Meltdown Cleansing Crème
  • .27 fl. oz. StriVectin Tighten & Lift Face Serum
  • 4 fl. oz. Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Primer Setting Spray
  • 1.01 oz. Tru Hair Raise the Roots
  • .070 oz. YBF: Higher Brow-er Power Highlighter Duo
  • 2 oz. You're Beautiful Martino Cartier Hair Spray

Korres 4-piece Olive & Orchid Crepe Rescue Set

696-572

korres-4pc-olive-and-orchid-crepe-rescue-set-d-2020022015530352-696572.jpg

exclusive! Korres Olive Oil & Orchid Gel - 1 Liter
677-818
Korres Olive Oil & Orchid Gel - 1 Liter
Regular Contributor

I really like the Korea 4 piece set special. I have tried several "crepe" products that are just ok. However, this one is amazing! Especially my hands and neck. Even after only one application. I'm glad I went on auto delivery.
Honored Contributor

@TennisCaptain wrote:
I really like the Korea 4 piece set special. I have tried several "crepe" products that are just ok. However, this one is amazing! Especially my hands and neck. Even after only one application. I'm glad I went on auto delivery.

wow - that's great @TennisCaptain. I definitely want to try the new products! 

Honored Contributor

For any Clinique fans, HSN has several new value kits $19.50 + 3.50 shipping

Clinique Post Sun 101 Set
124-1854
Clinique Post Sun 101 Set

Clinique Detox and Defend Set
124-1852
Clinique Detox and Defend Set
Clinique Break Up With Breakouts Set
124-1853
Clinique Break Up With Breakouts Set
Clinique Get The Most Glow Set
124-1849
Clinique Get The Most Glow Set

Honored Contributor

Also, a bunch of BECCA products are posted

BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Foundation Set
124-1681
BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Foundation Set