Honored Contributor

Re: Korres Facial Cleansers

[ Edited ]

I think I am going to try Alba Botanical Hawaiian Pineapple Enzyme Cleanser, it seems good for my combo to oily skin, They also have several other products in the Hawaiian line that look very good, scrubs, masks, oil free moisturizer, etc. Feel free to keep the suggestions coming, much appreciated. I am putting Korres on the back burner for now, too pricey. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I think I am going to try Alba Botanical Pawaiian Pineapple Enzyme Cleanser, it seems good for my combo to oily skin, They also have several other products in the Hawaiian line that look very good, scrubs, masks, oil free moisturizer, etc. Feel free to keep the suggestions coming, much appreciated. I am putting Korres on the back burner for now, too pricey. 

@Shelbelle, I have used that Alba cleanser in the past.  It wasn't for me because my skin is on the drier side and it dried my skin out too much.  I would think it would be good for your skin type.

The other thing is, I use my cleansers right over my eyes and this burned my eyes like crazy.    

Honored Contributor

I also use my cleanser to remove my eye makeup, no matter what cleanser it is, i just close my eyes and swipe it over, usually have no problems.

Anyone familiar with Derma E cleansers, looks like a nice one containing glycolic acid. Very reasonable too, all natural, no sulfates. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle . I have combination skin aslso and I have used their Yoghurt cleanser and really liked it!