Honored Contributor

Korres Facial Cleansers

[ Edited ]

Anyone use any of these, I am looking for something good for combo, yet aging skin skin, thanks

I prefer a cleanser that foams, some of the Korres ones do. 

Respected Contributor

Sorry, I haven't.  For my aging skin I use  First Aid Beauty cream cleanser.  Cleans off makeup and leaves my skin soft, not dried out.   Another product I use is from Goat Milk Stuff.  They have several types of bar soaps that are pure and natural and leave my face and body clean and soft.  I'll be watching this thread to see if anyone has tried it and what the results are.

Respected Contributor

Re: Korres Facial Cleansers

[ Edited ]

I have been using the Korres wild rose vitamin c foaming cleanser in the am and the Olympus tea foaming cleanser in the evening.  At night I also use the wild rose oil as my makeup remover first step. I love all these products they are wonderful.

Super Contributor

I picked up their olive oil cleaner as my skin is now especially dry.  I love it!  Am only now able to use products that are especially emollient and provide a positive benefit .  No more foam cleansers.  Highly recommend.

Valued Contributor

@Shelbelle  I use the Yogurt cleanser and the 3 in 1 OO Cleanser. Both are fabulous. They hydrate beautifully and my skin is unbelievably soft after.

I am very anxious to try the Tea cleanser and Vit C cleanser too. All their products are very nice and they are effective in hydrating and softening lines and wrinkles. I have had so many favorite skin care lines over the past year but I have truly noticed that my skin was starting to look over-processed.  I am trying now to go to a more cleaner brand and I am very pleased with Korres. I was skeptical at first and was a bit afraid to use less chemicals for fear it would set me back but the exact opposite happened. My skin looks healthy, finally. With healthy skin comes a healthy glow and softness to my features. My skin actually looks BETTER.  I know it was time to let go of the other promises and allow my skin to actually breath and become healthier. Korres answered that requst.

Honored Contributor

Thanks so much for the replies, they all sound good to me, I do like foaming cleansers. The wild rose scrub sounds good too with good reviews. Korres still uses sulfates in their body washes, but it seems not in their cleansers.

Contributor

I've tried the Olive Blossom cleanser, but it's so heavily fragranced I felt like I was rubbing perfume on my face. I prefer simpler face washes like CeraVe.

Honored Contributor

I started looking into some natuiral cleansers from lines like Andalou and Alba Botanicals, some very good ones to try much less expensive than Korres. 

Regular Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I started looking into some natuiral cleansers from lines like Andalou and Alba Botanicals, some very good ones to try much less expensive than Korres. 

From the Andalou line I like the CannaCell Cleansing Foam. 

As for Korres I just received a sample of the Yogurt Cleanser and I like it. Some of the others like Wild Rose and Olive Oil I just couldn't do because of the fragrance. 

Valued Contributor

@shellbelle  Check out the brand Evan.Healy. It is very unique and a very different approach to skin care. You can buy it at Whole Foods or Sprouts Organic Market. They have a very informative website and if you have questions they are available for help.