Honored Contributor

I rec'd my order of the Blackberry Vanilla TS late last night - USPS dropped 3 packages for us at the door at 7:30p. It was still cold when I opened it so it might be different once I try it again this weekend after acclimated to inside temp

It does not smell like Trish No 9 and I don't think it would be compatible for layering. The Korres BV scent seems more floral than I anticipated. I smelled the Blackberry initially. Didn't detect the vanilla. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

I also got mine today.   Its not bad.  But its not my favorite.  A little too much for me but maybe my daughter will like it.  Golden passionfruit is still my favorite.  I did not smell any vanilla either.  It was too strong for me for some reason.  Again.  it doesn't smell bad , just too much.  

Honored Contributor

@nada54 wrote:

I also got mine today.   Its not bad.  But its not my favorite.  A little too much for me but maybe my daughter will like it.  Golden passionfruit is still my favorite.  I did not smell any vanilla either.  It was too strong for me for some reason.  Again.  it doesn't smell bad , just too much.  

@nada54 - thank you for posting your review. I'm not sure what to think of it right now. Am going to use it over the weekend to see what I think.

My Korres favorite scents still remain to be the Passionfruit, White Grape, Jasmine, Mint Tea in the regular line and the Blossom, Peach in the Olive Oil line

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

They oversold so my order hasn't shipped yet.  Based on what those of you have said so far, I think I might cancel.  I don't want floral and I did want vanilla.  I didn't need a liter anyway and I have plenty of bath and body products on hand.

Frequent Contributor
I also agree the blackberry vanilla does not smell like what I was expecting, although it's not bad. It's not a scent I will repurchase. I will probably refill some hand soap dispensers with it as well as use in the shower. The lotion I will give away.