Honored Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@Chi-town girl ~ Thank you for the heads up on the HSN/tsv.

I just ordered the blackberry vanilla.  Although it says "free shipping," unfortunately, never to Alaska or Hawaii.  We have to pay $7.95 for s/h.  Boy, just once HSN/QVC, couldn't you give us a a break, especially during the holidays?

To all who purchased this TSV, I hope you like and enjoy it.  

❤️🎄💚

Happy Holidays @AKgirl2 🤶 I hope we LOVE the Blackberry Vanilla ❤️ I'm sorry you had to pay shipping fee 👎

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Re: Korres - Dec 5th TS

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@Chi-town girl ~ Thank you for the heads up on the HSN/tsv.

I just ordered the blackberry vanilla.  Although it says "free shipping," unfortunately, never to Alaska or Hawaii.  We have to pay $7.95 for s/h.  Boy, just once HSN/QVC, couldn't you give us a a break, especially during the holidays?

To all who purchased this TSV, I hope you like and enjoy it.  

❤️🎄💚

Happy Holidays @AKgirl2 🤶 I hope we LOVE the Blackberry Vanilla ❤️ I'm sorry you had to pay shipping fee 👎

@Chi-town girl ~ Ditto! 🤶

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  Thank you for posting about this offer.  I was mailed a $10 off $50 purchase postcard a few weeks ago, and was able to use it after adding another item to get me over the $50 minimum spend amount.

Thanks again, I recently discovered Korres body wash and it's wonderful!

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

Not sure if I can post so if not, the mods can delete, but the discount code for HSN is 188985 until December 31 - for $10 off $50 purchase.  NO clearance. 

They shouldn't mind since it's with HSN and not another competitor, but if you are able to use it, it says you can use it as many times as you like through Dec 31.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for posting this chi-town girl!    Because of you I buy the Golden passionfruit all the time and love it!    So I think this time I will give the Blackberry Vanilla a try this time.  I know you have not smelled it yet but I trust your judgement when you say you think you will love it.   You should get commission!

Respected Contributor

Re: Korres - Dec 5th TS

[ Edited ]

The Blackberry Vanilla sounds interesting to me (although not all of the notes listed) but I really don't want to try it in such a large size.  Might have to wait and see it presented and think about it or wait for a smaller set to show up later after I see reviews.

The coupon posted earlier didn't work for me.  Didn't think it would as coupons typically have to be assigned to your account and I just had one that expired 11/30.

ETA:  Ok, so after watching the presentation, I may have to get the Blackberry Vanilla!!  Lol. This size will last me at least a year.

Has anyone tried the scrub that is the bonus buy?  

Valued Contributor
@Chi-town girl thanks for posting! I’m in for the blackberry vanilla too, hoping it works with Trish McEvoy’s no 9 perfume. Check your emails ladies, I got a 20% off coupon from HSN, good for today only. Sadly Today’s specials are excluded.
Regular Contributor

This Korres TS is a great great deal.  Korres is a wonderful product.  

Frequent Contributor
I ordered the blackberry vanilla and can't wait to try it. Just curious, could this be used as a hand soap if I fill smaller dispensers? That might sound like a silly question to some, but I didn't know if there was any reason why it shouldn't be used as hand soap. Thank you.
Respected Contributor

@stb13   I'm sure it could be used as a hand soap - would probably last forever, since it's such a big bottle (and a great deal)!.