Super Contributor

Re: Korres Body Butter- Doesn't absorb well at all for me

On 7/3/2014 susan_ca said:
On 7/3/2014 ginabfly said:

Make sure you're not using too much, a little bit really goes a long way. I can use probably a pea size or a tad bigger for both of my arms, but if I use too much more then it seems to sit on top of my skin. Also if you <em>use it right out of the shower</em> it absorbs even better, as with any moisturizer. I love Korres body butter, but just make sure not to use too much!

This is the only time I apply on my body, right after the shower.

Then I would try using a lot less, then add more if needed.

Respected Contributor

Oh, I love Korres Body Butter. I have been using it on my hands during the day and for the first time in my life my cuticles are ok. I love the entire Korres Shower experience with the shower gel. I can't imagine anyone not loving it but I guess so.
Honored Contributor

It is easy to use too much when it comes to Korres. Use less than you think you need.

I live in hot, humid Florida & it absorbs well for me.

Trusted Contributor

Korres has never worked well for my skin. They really do not hydrate my skin for longer than a few hours, at the very most. I bought a bunch of them awhile ago and went through them so fast because I kept having to re-apply through-out the entire day. I would be hesitant to recommend them to anyone with really dry skin. There are much better BB out there for very dry skin, imo.

Super Contributor

Korres doesn't absorb well for me either, no matter how little I use. It always leaves a greasy residue on my skin.

Respected Contributor

Oh my, I must be using 4 times what I need to. I will try using less. It absorbs for me though. I dont have any issues that way, however, it is thick and it is hard to spread but I just work it in. I will try using less tomorrow and see how that goes.
Super Contributor

I don't like it...I love the Perlier Honey Miel with 50 percent shea so much better.

Honored Contributor

I really like Korres body butters and shower gels. I agree less is more with the bb.

Esteemed Contributor

I love Korres, and it absorbs instantly on me.

Respected Contributor

I love Korres too, and agree that less is better with this brand. It absorbs great on me and is my fav with l'occitane. Try using less before you give up. Your skin may just not love this one, but I swaer by it.
If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.