Honored Contributor

Re: Korres Beauty / HSN TS - 8/24

$20 event price now activated. I bought 2 sets.

Product page still showing $43, but when you add to cart, event pricing is on your order

Korres 3-piece Miracle Milk Gift Set

780-390
Korres 3-piece Miracle Milk Gift Set

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Ilovelife123 wrote:
@Chi-town girlI know HSN *wanted* to hold it until beauty report, so a “this day only” makes total sense. I know KORRES wanted to show it sooner. I guess we will see who won! 😂

@Ilovelife123 - I hope they activate the event price at midnight...HSN can find a plan B product for BR 😉😜

@Ilovelife123 - we WON 🥳🎉. Event price is now activated for the Velvet Skinn Drink!  I just placed my order 😎

@Ilovelife123 @Chi-town girl  Have you both used this product and would recommend?  Do you use it twice a day or just at night?  It looks interesting!  And I see a lot of good reviews at Ulta and Sephora.  Thinking of picking it up since the price dropped, although I'm using the Skinn oils now.  Wondering how this compares?

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl I fell asleep right after I placed a HUGE order! LOL! I missed the shows, but got the goods!
Honored Contributor

Top Cashback now has 12% back from HSN !!!

Honored Contributor

@Ilovelife123 wrote:
@Chi-town girlI fell asleep right after I placed a HUGE order! LOL! I missed the shows, but got the goods!

@Ilovelife123 - of the 2 new scents for the TS, I decided on the fig. Watched a portion of the morning beauty show, they said the citrus/lemon is most popular. 

There are a lot of Korres event deals today as I scanned the show items -- I think I'm done - placed my orders last night. I hope they present the Velvet Skin Drink tonight. I need to think about how I will incorporate it into my regime

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl  @Ilovelife123  I initially placed my order with Fig, Lemon and unscented but after asking them via Facebook about the Fig scent (LOVE a warm Fig scent), they replied on air that the scent is a "warm berry". Nope, don't like berries so I cancelled that one.

Lemon will be perfect for the warm days here in Florida. I always loved how my Aunties and my Mom used Jean Nate' during the hot months and at the beach; lemon and fresh without being too much. Hoping this is akin to that kind of a fresh scent Smiley Happy

Two of the oils (can always use a good oil) and 2 of the cleansers (sons will use these in their showers). 2 firming sprays (which is why I purchased the unscented TS). Also the clearance 5 piece of the Original scent in order to see just how much of a scent it is. Olive hand cream on AS. 

Still need a milky face cleanser for me, lol.

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Honored Contributor

@FiddleDeeDee wrote:

@Chi-town girl  @Ilovelife123  I initially placed my order with Fig, Lemon and unscented but after asking them via Facebook about the Fig scent (LOVE a warm Fig scent), they replied on air that the scent is a "warm berry". Nope, don't like berries so I cancelled that one.

Lemon will be perfect for the warm days here in Florida. I always loved how my Aunties and my Mom used Jean Nate' during the hot months and at the beach; lemon and fresh without being too much. Hoping this is akin to that kind of a fresh scent Smiley Happy

Two of the oils (can always use a good oil) and 2 of the cleansers (sons will use these in their showers). 2 firming sprays (which is why I purchased the unscented TS). Also the clearance 5 piece of the Original scent in order to see just how much of a scent it is. Olive hand cream on AS. 

Still need a milky face cleanser for me, lol.

@FiddleDeeDee - nice haul! This event surprised me - it's better than I anticipated. I hope the new scents are good - still wish they had included one of my long term favs

Glad you were able to scoop up some fab buys for your family and the A/S option is extra sweet! 

Enjoy the day 😎

Honored Contributor

Check out item 797-214, very good deal!!!

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle  It's a great deal and the one I bought.  I still have more than enough OO lotion so it works out better for me than the TS.

@Shelbelle wrote:

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Funloving wrote:

@Shelbelle  It's a great deal and the one I bought.  I still have more than enough OO lotion so it works out better for me than the TS.

@Shelbelle wrote:

It would for me too!!! Remember this wash is Unscented but the lotion has a fragrance.