Honored Contributor

Re: Korres Beauty / HSN TS - 8/24

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

The Meno Hand Concentrate is only 1.69 oz for $25, very pricey. 

I believe the only activated event pricing right now is the TS item. The rest will be activated later tonight 

I thought same thing after I posted, thanks

Based on the pricing @Ilovelife123 shared, some items will definitely have lower pricing. I'm waiting for the TS show before I place my orders

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, someone posted that the body butter sprays will be about $20, so less than half price. these are great!!!

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl, I think the $25 IS the price for the new hand cream. It’s good, but I know that’s pricey. Someone asked about firming spray. That will drop to under $20. Usually if you add stuff to your cart about 10 minutes prior to midnight, you’ll see the price drops (in the cart) I wish HSN would drop them now. I’d go to bed a lot earlier! LOL
Super Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

The TS is posted and activated! $40, free shipping. A/S option too 😁

Exclusive! Korres 4-piece Olive & Fig Bath and Body Collection Auto-Ship®

802-910
Korres 4-piece Olive & Fig Bath and Body Collection Auto-Ship®

This is a perfect TS! Two popular items-shower gel and body cream-in a popular line with a good choice of scents. I will get the Blossom and possibly the Fig. 

Honored Contributor

@CorrTor wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

The TS is posted and activated! $40, free shipping. A/S option too 😁

Exclusive! Korres 4-piece Olive & Fig Bath and Body Collection Auto-Ship®

802-910
Korres 4-piece Olive & Fig Bath and Body Collection Auto-Ship®

This is a perfect TS! Two popular items-shower gel and body cream-in a popular line with a good choice of scents. I will get the Blossom and possibly the Fig. 

@CorrTor - And free shipping on all Korres 👍

I wonder if we can change scents on the A/S orders? @Ilovelife123 - do you know?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Ilovelife123 wrote:
@Chi-town girl, I think the $25 IS the price for the new hand cream. It’s good, but I know that’s pricey. Someone asked about firming spray. That will drop to under $20. Usually if you add stuff to your cart about 10 minutes prior to midnight, you’ll see the price drops (in the cart) I wish HSN would drop them now. I’d go to bed a lot earlier! LOL

@Ilovelife123 - I might still get that hand cream. 

And the firming spray is AWESOME 👏🏻 It's my favorite summer body moisturizer. 

Honored Contributor

Current price = $32

Korres Donkey Milk Hand and Nail Set

776-899
Korres Donkey Milk Hand and Nail Set

Honored Contributor

How does the olive body spray compare to the firming spray? @Ilovelife123  or anyone know?

Korres Olive Oil & Blossom Body Oil Duo

574-599
Korres Olive Oil & Blossom Body Oil Duo

Honored Contributor

Added this to my cart

Current price = $50

New! Korres Velvet Skin Drink - Santorini Grape

809-563
Korres Velvet Skin Drink - Santorini Grape

Korres Velvet Skin Drink - Santorini Grape

What It IsHelps to temporarily improve the appearance of skin elasticity and the look of skin texture.

What You Get
  • 30 ml Skin Drink
What It Does
  • Nourishing the skin with moisture.
  • Helps to temporarily brighten the look of skin.
  • Helps to temporarily smooth the skin texture.
  • Helps to intensely moisturize and temporarily plump the appearance of the skin.
  • Helps temporarily diminish the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl the dry body oil is definitely an oil. Since you’ve used the firming spray, it’s more like a firming serum? It sprays white. The dry oil is really more of an oil (leaves a REALLY nice sheen) and it definitely has *some* firming. I think the firming spray is slightly more firming. The dry oil spray is basically the “olive line” of firming spray. I prefer the dry oil when I wear shorts. It really has a nice blurring/firming sheen. I tend to have the Elasti smooth firming sprays (that coordinates with the elasti smooth line) ALLL over the house! 😂 The blackberry vanilla is NICE! 😍