Honored Contributor

Korres Beauty / HSN TS - 8/24

WED AUG 24
12-1a ET

KORRES Beauty - All On Free Shipping

Additional full hour shows at:
12-1p
5-6p

The event title suggests it will be a skincare item, not body/shower. Only 4 full hour shows which is a bit scaled back for a TS event. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Korres Beauty / HSN TS - 8/24

Thanks, I have been thinking Korres has been MIA lately!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you!   I do need to stock up on some bath/body items.  Love this line.

ETA...I see it will probably be skin care.  That interests me, too, but they will likely have some specials on other products. 

Valued Contributor

Liz Folce has been been plugging her new Nakery Beauty line this summer. I’m interested to see if she’s still the US spokesperson for Korres, being that Liz’s line would be in direct competition with them now!
Valued Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Thanks, I have been thinking Korres has been MIA lately!!

@Shelbelle  I know!!! It seems like Liz used to be on all the time! My guess it it's been hard for them to get stock in? Korres is a rare sight now on HSN so I'm excited to see what they have to offer. 

Valued Contributor

Stephanie Metkus is listed as the Guest who will be teaming with host Sarah Anderson to present the Korres TS at midnight.
Trusted Contributor

Stephanie has been the Korres rep since Liz left last year. She does a great job!!

FYI - Korres facebook has a video showing her talking about the TS!! It's not skincare but body care!!! It's the Olive Oil line - get 2 shower gels and 2 body creams for under $40!!! Great price for 4 pieces Smiley Happy They are launching 2 new scents - Fig, Citrus. I'll be watching and most likely tempted to try the new citrus since I love Citrus!

Honored Contributor

@FindingMyJoy wrote:

Stephanie has been the Korres rep since Liz left last year. She does a great job!!

FYI - Korres facebook has a video showing her talking about the TS!! It's not skincare but body care!!! It's the Olive Oil line - get 2 shower gels and 2 body creams for under $40!!! Great price for 4 pieces Smiley Happy They are launching 2 new scents - Fig, Citrus. I'll be watching and most likely tempted to try the new citrus since I love Citrus!

@FindingMyJoy - this is GREAT news!!! I LOVE the Olive Oil line. Recently opened a tube of the body cream in the Sea Salt - reminded me how fabulous it is - not greasy and very emollient.

My fav Olive Oil scents are Sea Salt, Peach, Lime and the original Blossom.

I will probably purchase a couple sets.

Exclusive! Korres Greek Olive Oil and Sea Salt Body Cream

597-803
Korres Greek Olive Oil and Sea Salt Body Cream

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@FindingMyJoy wrote:

@FindingMyJoy  @september @CorrTor @grammarqueen @Shelbelle  & Korres fans - 

per instagram and Facebook posts:

The TS is 4 products! TWO 400ml shower gels and TWO 200ml body creams in choice of:
Olive & Fig
Olive & Citrus
Olive & Blossom
Olive Unscented

It’s $39.96, and auto ship will be available!!!

Santorini Velvet Skin Drink $25

ALSO, we will get one more shot at the HUGE, 400ml Olympus tea cleanser at $14.95.

ALL scents in firming spray under $20!!!

Brand new WHITE PINE hand concentrate 

3 piece donkey milk set (miracle serum, half size cleanser, FULL SIZE HAND AND NAIL) UNDER $20!!! 

Trusted Contributor

Both the new fig and citrus are AMAZING! I was lucky enough to try both! WINNERS!!! There will be some REALLY great pricing starting at midnight, EST!