Respected Contributor

Korean Skincare Store - Peach and Lily - New to me

They have all kinds of K products. I know many here like Asian products.

I’ve been scrolling through. Not sure what I might try though. There is a lot to choose from.

Respected Contributor

Re: Korean Skincare Store - Peach and Lily - New to me

I haven't tried Peach and Lily yet. I've been using Soko Glam, Riley Rose, and Target for most of my Korean beauty products. Sometimes Hautelook and Zulily have my favorite sheet masks available and I stock up when they do.

Super Contributor

Her recently launched namesake brand is now at Ulta, too. She's been curating on the site for a few years and has had Peach Slices at CVS I belive (a lower tier K-beauty line). The latest Peach & Lily range is pretty impressive. My absolute favorites are the Glass Skin Serum, Reboot Mask, Lazy Day Pads and the acid toner (blue liquid in a glass bottle).

Charlotte Cho of Soko Glam launched her own skincare line yesterday but it's independent from the curated site. Its name is Then I Met You.

I'm also a fan of the Glow Recipe products, especially the overnight Watermelon Mask and newly reformulated Blueberry Bounce Cleanser.

Respected Contributor

I just compared prices today and decided to try a line of Korean skin products by SkinFood.  I am trying their watermelon and coconut hydrating masks and the premium avocado rich cream.  I was in Korea years ago and loved their skin products so I was excited when Zulily offered the best pricing for this line!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I found a great selection of their sheet masks at CVS. I love this hydrating one. It smells like peaches and covers your full face with cutouts for eyes mouth and nose. I left it on while I napped and it was so refreshing. They are very reasonably priced too. 

9434E19C-5013-404C-9AA0-7AAC8C4356C2.jpeg