Valued Contributor

Re: Korean 7 Skin Method....It Really Works!

Well I tried a modified version today - put on a dime sized amount of tatcha essence right out of the shower, and then another dime sized amount, then a dime sized amount of isomers glutathiosome serum, then isomers matrixyl 4, then netrogena gel cream then cerave pm. Skin has beeen hydrated all day long, no issues with makeup pilling either. I did other things between the steps (hair, body moisturizer, etc) so it didn’t seem to add too much time to the routine. We might have a winner!
Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee....hi...I remember you suggesting this toner awhile back, and I did get it, using it now.  I haven't tried the new rosewater mist.  I think it's a decent toner for the price,  and like that it doesn't have alcohol.   Good suggestion!

I have used Andalou rose mist...very nice too.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Dazlin wrote:

@SilleeMee....hi...I remember you suggesting this toner awhile back, and I did get it, using it now.  I haven't tried the new rosewater mist.  I think it's a decent toner for the price,  and like that it doesn't have alcohol.   Good suggestion!

I have used Andalou rose mist...very nice too.

YesWoman Happy@Dazlin, I remember suggesting that toner to you a while back. Glad you like it. The one I posted upthread is actually a brand new version of that. The new one has rosewater in it and it's very hydrating. The hydrating mist is brand new, too. Look for the rose on the bottle when you go to buy it. I found my bottle at Walmart (in-store). The spray I bought from CVS (on-line) and it's really nice stuff. The spary comes out in a super-fine mist. It's an aerosol can.

Valued Contributor

I really have seen a difference using K products. It's very much about technique as well. Glow recipe.com has tons of information as to what products for your skin type and in what order to use. They also do tutorials on FB and YOUTUBE.There's a bit of a learning curve. My skin has roseacea and really looks good now.

Valued Contributor

While shopping tonight I stumbled on to the May coop raw sauce and the reuse house collagen toner at TJ Maxx, so I picked them up of course. Also saw an algenist toner that was well priced but I figured I had enough.
Valued Contributor

I meant etude house not reuse house.
Frequent Contributor

I hope you are liking the May Coup.  It has lasted forever!  I'd like to score another bottle of it at TJ Maxx!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMeeThanks for reminding me about at rosewater toner. I used to use that forever ago and don't remember why I stopped. Probably because I could never find it locally. I'll check out the new version.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004