Respected Contributor

Re: Kohl’s not reopened yet here

the one i go to in the town next to ours is not open yet either!

Respected Contributor

@lynnie61 wrote:

Our county went into the yellow phase 5/15. (Pittsburgh Area)  Many stores including Kohl’s (stand alone) have not opened yet.  I will hold off, but many have tons of Amazon returns to make.  Maybe they are getting ready to reopen, I’m just surprised it wasn’t the first day they could re open, especially since we found out 5/8.  

No real interest in shopping.  I did have two Q orders since the stay at home was issued. 

Sorry not sure how this got in beauty.

@lynnie61 , I am in PIttsburgh too and our Kohl's in North Huntingdon opened this week. Their hours are 11-7. 

Respected Contributor

@NEvans2 wrote:

@lynnie61 I am also in the Pittsburgh area. Our Kohl's isn't open either. Today I drove down to the Waterfront ( Homestead, PA) and nothing down there is open either. I was hoping to stop at Ulta and Barnes and Noble. That is the B&N I worked at for 16 years. I wasn't going to do any prolonged shopping. I knew what I wanted at each store, so go in, get it, maybe say hi to my former co-workers, and leave. I don't know if the stores are waiting for the county to go into the green phase, but I was a bit disappointed.

@NEvans2 , I keep checking to see when Ulta will open in PA. There are like 38 states that they have opened. Nothing yet for our Ulta stores. I shop the one in Monroeville.I know many of the stores have to do necessary preparations to make them compliant. So I am sure we will see something soon.

Respected Contributor

@Tricolor. Did I see that Ulta in monroeville was moving? Maybe? To miracle mile? Maybe I’m losing it
Esteemed Contributor

We are not open here in Jersey.  Makes no sense to me because the one closest to me has a Stop & Shop next door and always plenty of people shopping there.  No difference if you need food or socks, you should be able to follow the same rules.

Valued Contributor

I am in Northeast Ohio and they are open here.  People are complaining about the hours of 11 to 7 only. 

Respected Contributor

@lynnie61 wrote:
@Tricolor. Did I see that Ulta in monroeville was moving? Maybe? To miracle mile? Maybe I’m losing it

@lynnie61 , no actually you aren't losing it. Lol! Ulta moved to Miracle Mile in February. It's a beautiful store. Space wise it's not much bigger but it looks as if it is the way they have everything layed out. It's definitely an updated look . I was only there once and then everything shut down so anxious to get back there.