Trusted Contributor

I had an email from Kohl's this morning about Sephora.  Looks like you can shop it online now.  One good thing is it says you can get both Kohl's rewards and Sephora rewards on your purchase.  You can link your Sephora account to your Kohl's account.  Hopefully if you do that you can get your Sephora perks like free 2 day shipping if you're Rouge.

Honored Contributor

I got this notice in my email from Kohls that is in our store.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

@lkat wrote:

I was happy to hear about this as I have a Kohl's close by and the closest Sephora is a 30 minute drive.  I don't shop in Kohl's much, but I will definitely check it out once my store has it.

I also read that Ulta is going to be inside Target.  I know some of the Target stores near me have really spruced up their cosmetics area and they're quite nice.  I assume this just means they'll be some high end products added as Target already sells a lot of what you can find in Ulta.

I haven't been in a Sephora/Ulta for months so not sure if they still don't have testers.  Looking forward to the day when you can swatch stuff in stores and when you can get samples again from Sephora.

@lkat  Testers at Sephora are available. Fragrance samples, however, have beeen eliminated.