Respected Contributor

In my local paper today, it's say that Sephora will now be at our Kohl's and they will be expanding the line in a few hundred Kohl's locations. It will replace whatever Kohl's carries now in their beauty department. Anyone have this yet in their Kohl's?

Honored Contributor

@catter70 wrote:

In my local paper today, it's say that Sephora will now be at our Kohl's and they will be expanding the line in a few hundred Kohl's locations. It will replace whatever Kohl's carries now in their beauty department. Anyone have this yet in their Kohl's?

@catter70   I haven't been in Kohl's in awhile, but will check for you next time I go. I'm sure Sephora's reps can't make that statement unless it's true. 

Respected Contributor

@catter70  Yes, I was surprised to hear that Sephora's will be coming to Koln's. I read it on the internet but the article said Kohn's won't carry it in the stores till the fall of 2021. Maybe, some stores are now carrying Sephora Products but not aware that my koln's in Fl. carries it as of yet.

The article also said that all Sephora products will be in most stores by 2023. Google the article. It also said K will be carrying the whole product line from skincare, makeup, fragrance etc.

Respected Contributor

It sounds like Kohl's is replacing JC Penney. I would expect the same type Sephora as was in JCP.

Respected Contributor

Yes!  I have to drive for a bit, but there will be one in a Kohl's in my general area.  

We can earn Kohl's rewards for shopping at it too.  But it looks like Kohl's rewards and Kohl's Cash cannot be used at Sephora.  But that is okay with me.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kohl's/Sephora

[ Edited ]

I know we are supposed to get a Sephora in our local Kohl's some time this fall.

Esteemed Contributor

That's good news for me. I go to Kohl's a lot more than JCP.  There three in less than 20 minutes drive.

Honored Contributor

I haven't been in Kohls since before Christmas.  

I have to go in there soon to take an Amazon return so I will check it out.  

The Sephora inside our JcPenny was adequate but nothing like going into a free standing Sephora.  

Trusted Contributor

At my Kohl's they are in the midst of doing the re- model to make room for the Sephora. The area they're putting it in is huge!

Trusted Contributor

I was happy to hear about this as I have a Kohl's close by and the closest Sephora is a 30 minute drive.  I don't shop in Kohl's much, but I will definitely check it out once my store has it.

I also read that Ulta is going to be inside Target.  I know some of the Target stores near me have really spruced up their cosmetics area and they're quite nice.  I assume this just means they'll be some high end products added as Target already sells a lot of what you can find in Ulta.

I haven't been in a Sephora/Ulta for months so not sure if they still don't have testers.  Looking forward to the day when you can swatch stuff in stores and when you can get samples again from Sephora.