Trusted Contributor

Kirsten  is on now.. i wonder what she uses for a self tanner. i'm heading in that direction right about now. but i know if i order one online it will take awhile to get here. its just alot of work to exfoliate and apply it, then to let it dry.. alot of ones even the cheaper ones in the store can make you look orage-ish.. hers looks so natural

Honored Contributor

@bonnie f 

If you have Facebook, you could probably ask her there, most hosts have FB pages and respond to questions.

Good luck!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

@bonnie f She had mentioned she just got back from vacation somwhere warm and sunny not too long ago (maybe 6-8 weeks ago?). it could be an actual tan. 

Not sure if you've heard of Wayne Goss ?  I just watched one of his youtube earlier today- (his most recent)- He indicated he adds red food dye to his tanner.  At first I thought not a chance, then the more I thought about it, made sense. 

I'll try it later- Just on a small area to see -  Google him.  Today's video was something to do with proceeds going to covid 19 relief funds in the UK so he was taking questions and one was about self tanner- 

Honored Contributor

@bonnie f @Jtdmum @KingstonsMom 

Self tanner has always been a problem for me since I'm extremely light olive.  The San Tropez foam is hands down a wonder true color and dries in a snap!  Just put it on, go to bed, (it doesn't feel icky), and you'll have a little color in the morning.

I buy the light blue lid.

I do put lotion on the elbows, knees, ankle, esp toes and hands.

Respected Contributor

She always used to use Mine Tan and she was the reason that it was brought to the Q. Not sure if that is still what she uses.

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG @bonnie f @Tricolor @KingstonsMom I have also used the STropez tanner.  I'm very light skinned.  Couldn't agree more- Love it. 

Esteemed Contributor
The new Norvell from the Big Find is fabulous and reasonably priced. I have tried EVERY self tanner the Q has offered plus others from elsewhere. Norvell is my favorites. No smell
Dries fast and gives a natural tan - no orange
Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:
The new Norvell from the Big Find is fabulous and reasonably priced. I have tried EVERY self tanner the Q has offered plus others from elsewhere. Norvell is my favorites. No smell
Dries fast and gives a natural tan - no orange

Plenty of Norvell sold on Ebay and on Amazon too, in large bottles. 

Honored Contributor

She is the one that got me using Mine Tan.  At one point that is what she used but I'm not sure if that is still what she uses.