Honored Contributor

Both Kirsten and Josie look beautiful with their tanned bodies.  Just wondering if they were able to achieve this look with a self-tanning product or from the sun?

I'm thinking that Kirsten's tan is actually from the sun since she was in Mexico for 3 months.

Anyway - they both look really nice.

Valued Contributor

Re: Kirsten and Josie's tans

I have always wondered about Josie as she always looks beautifully tanned but always talks about staying out of sun and protecting yourself.

I have yet to find a self tanner that pleases me. I sure would love to find one that didn't smell, didn't get spotchy AND didn't make my body freckles much darker.

Josie always looks beautiful.

Respected Contributor

I have heard (in the past) both say they do tanning and faux tanning.  Perhaps it's a little bit of both we are seeing today.  Everyone looks very "tropical" or "vacation" like to my eyes Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Both Kirsten and Josie look beautiful with their tanned bodies.  Just wondering if they were able to achieve this look with a self-tanning product or from the sun?

I'm thinking that Kirsten's tan is actually from the sun since she was in Mexico for 3 months.

Anyway - they both look really nice.

@San Antonio Gal    Kirsten seems a bit  "orangey"  and evenly tanned to be an all natural tan, but, she looks youthful and healthy.  I'm thinking tanning booth.

Honored Contributor

Spray tans work wonders.

Honored Contributor

Whenever I see tanned people I always think 'sun damage'. 

Honored Contributor

E06B486B-26F8-47B5-95E2-2F60C95B1065.jpeg@San Antonio Gal  I can clearly see a sunburn on Josie's neck and décolleté. She's definitely been in the sun. 

Respected Contributor

They both have "help" with their tans.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Whenever I see tanned people I always think 'sun damage'. 

@SilleeMee   Yes, I do too, and boy does that damage show up in later years!!!

Honored Contributor

Kierstin clearly has sun damage to her skin so I think at least part of her tan is real. Josie looks like she has a sunburn.