Valued Contributor

Kinda Bummed: Philosophy’s Treat Yourself Shower Gel Duo

I would have loved to have seen these back from the vault treats in a VARIETY set instead of two mega sizes of the same scent! I loved Cafe Lait, but I’m not going to get a year’s supply of it, for goodness sakes. And there’s people who are being introduced to them for the first time who might have wanted to sample them all without breaking their budget.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Kinda Bummed: Philosophy’s Treat Yourself Shower Gel Duo

[ Edited ]

Yeah, this bummed me out too. I agree that 64 oz. of one scent is way too much. One 32 oz. is about my limit, especially with what I would consider a novelty scent. Don't get me wrong, I love my novelty scents but I prefer to rotate the novelty scents and two 32 oz. bottles of the same scent would probably outlive me. 😄

I remember my first Philosophy purchase, back in the Christina Carlino days, was a 16 oz. trio that included Belgian Waffle, Fresh Cream and Blackberry Sauce. The 16 oz. bottles are the perfect size for me for the novelty scents. 

Like you, I would have preferred to see these as a variety set of different scents, either 16 oz. or even 32 oz. Even better would be to sell them as a choice of single 32 oz. bottles the same way they sell the summer, fall and seasonal scents. If they had done that, I would have bought at least three of the four scents. Sadly, in the end, I passed on them altogether. It just wasn't a good investment of my increasingly valuable $$$. 

Valued Contributor

Everytime I am in TJ Max I see so much Philosophy body washes, body creams, all discounted. I never liked the brand but I think about buying it from QVC with shipping costs and thought I'd mention TJ has a shelf filled with Philosophy products.

Valued Contributor

Well, with the Philosophy prices, so incredibly on sale, that EXPIRE TODAY (Saturday, 30th) @ QVC...

....  I've been using my 32oz Philosophy 3-in-1, (perhaps thinned a bit, maybe not), as hand wash in the bathroom.  Makes for continued lovely scents on my frequently washed hands, face,  & besides, makes for a continued wonderful bathroom scent!  ahhh..

Enjoy!:-

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .

Honored Contributor

They would need to remove the chemicals and artificial dyes to get me back as a customer.