Honored Contributor

Re: Kind if suspicious email I got today from "Tweak'd"

Tweak'd has some really good products at a fair price, as Dennis mentioned on air, he has plenty of money and he's not greedy. I appreciate that. I use several of his products, but still only cleanse my hair twice a week and I use WEN Indigo CC and toner. I do use that clay product from Tweak'd once every couple of weeks and I think it makes a difference. My hair has super volume and feels lighter, I have short fine, thin hair so I'm always looking for something to give my hair a boost.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@PinkSunset wrote:

Yesterday I ordered that tub of moisturizing clay from QVC. Free S&H and a code scrolling on home page said 20% off using this code, I used it but it actually only took $5.00 off, not 20% of purchase price ($40) which would have been $8. 1/2 hour later it was processing and said no changes can be made i.e. cancel,

Anyway today in my emails was an email from Tweak'd saying that they are a runaway success at both QVC and HSN so you can now order at their website and get free S&H and provided a link, which I did not click on. The email had no images or company graphics and looked like someone saw that I bought the product from QVC and sent me an email like that so I would give them credit card info,

What do you think about that? Smam? Hacked into my QVC account? Not sure, 

Oh, and I'll have to call CS today and find out why I didn't get the 20% off that was advertised with their code. 

Are you sure you werent on HSN? I had such a code that was good yesterday and I also used it on Tweak'd products. I got the full discount. I am used to getting such codes with HSN. I had a $5 off any item price at $20 or more, infinitely usable (the usual exceptions with clearance items, etc.), that was good for two full months. I haven't had a QVC special discount since the old days when they gave you extra Easy Pays for your birthday and other goodies.

I did not get a follow-up email from Tweak'd, but after reading your post I went to the website and looked at the stuff. No deals, all a la carte, and some high prices. But nice to know what's in the pipeline.

Respected Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

Tweak'd has some really good products at a fair price, as Dennis mentioned on air, he has plenty of money and he's not greedy. I appreciate that. I use several of his products, but still only cleanse my hair twice a week and I use WEN Indigo CC and toner. I do use that clay product from Tweak'd once every couple of weeks and I think it makes a difference. My hair has super volume and feels lighter, I have short fine, thin hair so I'm always looking for something to give my hair a boost.

@blackhole99 That hair cleansing scrub from Tweak'd is awesome. I also use it every couple weeks. 

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@vonIam @CANDLEQUEEN I'm going to take a guess here and say @77yangya is talking about the Tweak'd Revitalizing Treatment Mist. I spritz it on my damp hair before any styling products and diffuse drying. I love it. Highly recommend.

i love that revitalizing mist also!

i use it daily while my hair is still damp after i towel dry it.

i try not to blow dry and let it dry naturally.....then i use a couple of other products to give my hair some lift and body.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Huh???

When did Q start offering coupons? 

Doesn't sound like a scam, more like a confused customer. HSN had the 20% coupon yesterday and it is posted as a banner if your account is given the promotion (you need to be logged into your account).  Also if you add brands to your Favorites and sign up for emails, emails are sent with reminders of shows and other info. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Huh???

When did Q start offering coupons? 

Doesn't sound like a scam, more like a confused customer. HSN had the 20% coupon yesterday and it is posted as a banner if your account is given the promotion (you need to be logged into your account).  Also if you add brands to your Favorites and sign up for emails, emails are sent with reminders of shows and other info. 

huh? Not confused at all. The product is in my order status at QVC and is processing, Talked to Cs last night about that code and they can't go back however the $5 credit is some kind of member discount credit she said and she is also giving me another $3 credit to come up to the 20% off the original price, 

Seems more like an IT dept confusion running multiple websites like QVC and HSN and the banner was supposed to be on HSN's homepage and ended up on QVC's if only for a hot minute when I saw it,  With a long processing time and slow shipping it still seems this company hasn't gotten it all together, Not when I can shop so many other places and get my packages in 2-3 days,

I haven't shopped QVC since January 2019 but this Tweak'd product is not sold in retail and the tub of clay is "sold out"  at HSN site. I'm pretty sure I know what I;m doing when I shop online,