Honored Contributor

👀 Kim Kardashian's new Skim commercial 👀

[ Edited ]

Well it's new to me. 

Has anyone seen it?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sLLfW4Xu1I

Her skin looks really flawless! The tv filters went into hyper overdrive. Smiley Surprised

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Re: 👀 Kim Kardashian's new Skim commercial 👀

I know commercials wouldn't sell their products if they weren't retouched but I hate that young girls see this and don't realized they're photoshopped to the max!

Honored Contributor

I avoid the K's at all costs, including their TV ads.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mz iMac    I would think she has pretty nice skin.  She is more of a dark olive due to her parents being Armeian.  I think her Skims product is doing quite well.  It's funny how you become popular and then you can sell just about anything.  Like her sister Kylie would made big bucks selling her skincare line.  Then you have Khloe with her Good American jeans and Kourtney with her Poosh website.  Oh, have you seen Kourtney with her new drummer boyfriend.  OMG!  Making out with him in a thong bikini bottom and skinny top.  Just what her kids need to see.  She is also seen wearing rocker tee shirts like her boyfriend.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1Kim actually has psoriasis.  As far as I know, it's on her legs, chest area, stomach & face.  She did share pics of herself earlier this year before applying the cover up she uses.

Her mother has psorasis also.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac and no matter how good she try to look, there's a line of men a mile long who have said they done with that

Trusted Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

I avoid the K's at all costs, including their TV ads.

What do you have against the Kardashians? I would think with their fixation and experience with beauty products and fashion, maybe they might have some good products.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac   I know but she still has beautiful skin.  I was hoping she would use the medicine that will clear it up but she may be afraid of injecting.  Mediciine I take for an Auto Immune Disease can also be used for Psoriasis.  Medicine has come a long way.

kindness is strength
Contributor

Totally agree with you @Love my grandkids !

Contributor

To: RealtyGal2: Who had heard of this family before the famous trial of OJ Simpson and let's not forget Kim's tape she did.  I can't say too much about the tape because we are on a forum here!