Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Nothing better to do than to post and look at pics of yourself....what a life. Exhausting.

@SilleeMee 

Exhausting for us, but it has made her and the rest of her family members who do the same thing re: posting themselves, lots and lots of money. This family has figured out how to cash in on being famous in a very big way.

There have been many people over the years who were/are famous for being famous ... but the K & Jenner family are in a class all their own.

Her real hair does look very damaged. Maybe she will go for a pixie and start a trend that way? Smiley Happy 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

Re: Kim K's Real Hair

[ Edited ]

I'm not exhausted about celebrity social behaviors bc I don't obsess about them. There is value and benefit from social resources, so it's impressive important to be selective. Understand, that is how they earn $$$$$$$$. 

The whole 'influencer' category is nothing but a money machine. Not as much integrity in it as some believe. 

No one is being forced to follow them or be influenced by them. 

And unwittingly, those that criticize, stalk, repost about celebrities are a major source of income for the celebrities. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Have to hand it to the Momager who managed to market her daughters, who have zero skills, to the public who bought it hook, line and sinker.

Idiots on both sides. 

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

They're highly skilled in earning $$$$$$$$$ from a wide range of sources. Including those that repost about them - that's a big financial resource for them

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Exhausting was in reference to spending so much time getting dolled up to take a "glam" picture that is meant attract an audience. For the K & J women, it's actually their job, so it's probably not exhausting for them ... it's just another part of working.

People have been "following" celebrities since the dawn of civilization. It's not new ... just seems to be easier these days w/ instant information available 24 hours a day. Influencers, as well as celebrities have to find exciting ways to attract attention to what these folks are selling ... be it beauty items, clothes, movies, etc.

It has been said many times, any time/any way these folks can get their name out there is important to them ... until, it's not. We've seen a few celebrities crash and burn over the years. That's not new either.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Esteemed Contributor

If we were to run into any of the Kardashians in their natural state (no makeup, no filters, no extra hair) we wouldn't recognize them.  Between the hours in the makeup chair to controur their faces, and then the filters used in photos, who knows what they look like.

What is sad is all the girls and women who try so hard to actually achieve the looks of the filtered and photoshopped women they see on social media.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

She is her own industry. Of course she's going to take pics of herself, that's what keeps her in business. Good for her, making money and paying taxes. Just like we all claim to want. I give her credit for showing the negative side of glam. I wouldn't want the job. I can barely stand a mani and pedi anymore, never mind the hours of lashes and botox and tanners and extensions and facials and makeup.

No thanks.

Honored Contributor

I don't know if it's as damaged as it looks in the pictures, but it looks pretty bad.  If so, I guess that's what can happen when you continually do such drastic things to your hair!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

I have read that the Kardashian's often wear wigs too, she can hide under one while her 'real' hair comes back to life.

Esteemed Contributor
I see this as a set-up for a new hair care line from her.