Contributor

Love Love Love, Kim Gravels Blue eye liners! Can hardly wait for her to bring the Green!!!

Trusted Contributor

I should try them.....I think I'd like them.

She is just a pleasure to watch ~ her energy is awesome and her enthusiasm is so uplifting!  I would love to hang out with her : )

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Love, Love Kim!!!! I also think she would be a ball to hang out with!!! She is REAL, not fake!!! There arent many people like that anymore..... Absolutely adore  her but most of all, she makes me laugh and laugh and...........

Honored Contributor

The woman is way too loud for me.  I cannot stand to watch and listen to her.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

The woman is way too loud for me.  I cannot stand to watch and listen to her.

I agree.  Instant channel changer for me.  I just don't like that kind of personality.  Big turn off.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind.

Respected Contributor

These forums are for everyone’s opinions!  I agree she is too much, and seems like she’s gonna spin right off the set...

Respected Contributor

I think some people have this public personality.  I cannot believe she could be that way all the time.  She would burn out.  I like people who seem to be just themselves and talk about the product in a calm informative way.  Different things appeal to different people.  It does work for her because I bought two pairs of her overprices pants when she first started.  I make myself wear them as punishment for being so stupid as to think those pants were going to be so great.  Now I just change the chanel when she comes on.  

Super Contributor

I love her and her pants.

@chiclet wrote:

I think some people have this public personality.  I cannot believe she could be that way all the time.  She would burn out.  I like people who seem to be just themselves and talk about the product in a calm informative way.  Different things appeal to different people.  It does work for her because I bought two pairs of her overprices pants when she first started.  I make myself wear them as punishment for being so stupid as to think those pants were going to be so great.  Now I just change the chanel when she comes on.  

I love her and her pants.

Respected Contributor

Kim is my type of a presenter that lady at least shows that she is alive and enjoying what she is doing. I wait for her to be at the Q with her clothes etc.