Honored Contributor

Have you seen the short video on the Q home pages.It is a football style fashion pep talk that is cute.

Respected Contributor

I got a preview e-mail a couple days ago and that short video was on it. I thought it was cute too. 

Honored Contributor

This is one woman I cannot watch and I do change the channel.  She is obnoxious.  Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I saw her one morning and she had a lipgloss/liner set that I wanted to look at but I can't  seem to find it's item no. anywhere in beauty or fashion.Does anyone who watches her shows have the item# or even purchased it? TIA!

Valued Contributor

SilkyK - that set sold out. The item number was A295275. I'm sure they will bring it back as it had great reviews. Perhaps they will bring new colors. I could describe the colors to you as there were about 4 choices. Can't do that because the Q got rid of everyone's notes in the Wish List section. That is where I wrote some information about how the colors looked on the models.

The Q has decided none of us needed to have Notes about items that enabled a decision of what to buy. Thanks a bunch IT department.

Honored Contributor

HeartKim Gravel!  That video is cute & the crops are even cuter!  I'm getting at least one pair.

For all those who don't like her, all I can say is bless your heart.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

wrote:

SilkyK - that set sold out. The item number was A295275. I'm sure they will bring it back as it had great reviews. Perhaps they will bring new colors. I could describe the colors to you as there were about 4 choices. Can't do that because the Q got rid of everyone's notes in the Wish List section. That is where I wrote some information about how the colors looked on the models.

The Q has decided none of us needed to have Notes about items that enabled a decision of what to buy. Thanks a bunch IT department.

Thanks so much!

Respected Contributor

no no no! Too loud and over-bearing. Like Antonella and the loud laughter over nothing.

Can't do LOUD!

Frequent Contributor

I saw the video as well. I think the crop pants look adorable and am happy that they come in petite sizing. I've never ordered anything from this line. How does the sizing compare with other lines on QVC. I usually wear xs for pants in most QVC lines. I don't like my clothes to be super tight. I'm thinking of ordering a petite size 4. Any advice from those who have tried this line? Thanks!

Respected Contributor

@ellaphant

Antonella...oy vey.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown