Highlighted
Super Contributor

Kim Gravel Hover Cover Foundation

Just got my TSV , I absolutely love this foundation. It makes your skin look flawless without looking greasy etc... Beautiful Cant wait for her to have this for individual sale. It is better than It Cosmetics just wish it had SPF in it. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Kim Gravel Hover Cover Foundation

@beauty0125 Mine shipped out today. I can’t wait to get it. Did you use the brush that came with the kit or a beauty blender? How are the eye shadows? Did you like the lip liner and lip gloss? And the mascara? 🙋🏻❤️
Contributor

I wanted to try it as well but after skin cancer SPF is a must for me even after using sunscreen since the 1970s. Maybe in the future. I know I would love having the choice. Love watching Kim and her Mama. 💕

Honored Contributor

@beauty0125   Make sure you wear an SPF moisturizer underneath the foundation and you will be fine.  Also, I own a spray SPF which I absolutely love.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

I used the brush and love it. Best brush.. I just add spf before the foundation now.. But the light covereage that makes your skin flawless is a real winner. .. Yes I loved the lip pencil and lip gloss beautiful. and the eyeshadows are great and last all day.. Finally a kit that I love everything. 

Honored Contributor

@beauty0125 wrote:

Just got my TSV , I absolutely love this foundation. It makes your skin look flawless without looking greasy etc... Beautiful Cant wait for her to have this for individual sale. It is better than It Cosmetics just wish it had SPF in it. 

@beauty0125 

Sounds very nice!  Is it fragrance free?  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Yippi! Mine is scheduled for delivery today. Happy! Decided ordering on auto delivery. Do appreciate the feedback. Knew it would be perfect. 

Regular Contributor

Got mine yesterday and love everything in it! The star is the foundation. I got the med tan which Kim said is good for skin that tans easily. Perfect color. And the lip liner and lip gloss are the perfect color on my aging skin. What I really like about the foundation is there is no shiny stuff. That is why I quit buying IT foundation. Too many sparklies in it.

The shadow sticks are easy to use and the right colors. Glad I bought this kit. This is a keeper. 

Respected Contributor

Good to hear, ladies!  I was only interested in her foundation so didn't order.  Will wait for it to be offered on its own.

Thanks for the reviews.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

I'm so glad to hear all the nice comments about this foundation and the kit.  Mine is still in the east and I'm way out in the west.  Guess I won't get it until the middle or end of next week.   I also use an SPF every day.  If a foundation doesn't have it, I use a separate sunscreen before foundation.  I do this even if a foundation or moisturizer has an SPF of 15. To me that isn't enough sun protection.  Looking forward to receiving my TSV.