Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kiehl's - what has your experience been with this line?

I think their body lotions are really nice and the hand creams too. Not a huge fan of the skin care and I find the body washes smell nice in the bottle but fade to nothing once applied.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

On 4/18/2014 Neela said:

Kiehl's Creamy Avocado Eye Treatment is my must have eye cream...I truly stopped looking for anything better. I also love the Creme de Corps body lotion...just very pricey! Makes your skin look so beautiful...gives it a non-shimmery glow.

All the best, Neela

I also like the avocado eye creme. I massage it with my two fingers first, then apply. I've been away from it since switching over to SKINN. SKINN is also working very well. I think I will try the avocado for two weeks and see if I notice a difference.Smiley Happy. Never had any problem with it and when I'd wake up the next morning my eyes were less hooded.
Frequent Contributor

ladies, thanks so much for sharing your experiences.

for me, so far it's been all hits with the avocado eye cream, rose arctica lightweight cream, ultra facial cream, ultra facial cleanser. oh wait, there is one product that was too strong for my skin - the rare earth deep pore daily cleanser - it made my skin sting. I plan to try more products in the future.

Valued Contributor

On 4/18/2014 Neela said:

Kiehl's Creamy Avocado Eye Treatment is my must have eye cream...I truly stopped looking for anything better. I also love the Creme de Corps body lotion...just very pricey! Makes your skin look so beautiful...gives it a non-shimmery glow.

All the best, Neela

ITA! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I have been using the Creamy Avocado Eye Treatment for several years now. No other eye cream has done what this one has done...keeping the area around my eyes soft. I use it exclusively at night. Letting all that goodness soak in. It never migrates into the eye.

Respected Contributor

On 4/18/2014 VaBelle35 said:

Everything has been a hit for me.

Currently using:

Cryste Marine Eye Cream

Sunless Tanner - no smell going on, does have a mild smell once it develops

Superbly Efficient Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant - it's a lotion, dries quickly, doesn't leave marks on your clothes or cause discoloration of clothes, side benefit is your hair grows in softer (I found this out by accident when I was sick and didn't shave for a week).

Previ ously used:

Baby Lip Balm - I have since switched to Aquaphor for my lips, but this was my lip balm for years.

Hair - I've switched to WEN because it's cheaper and I don't have to wash every day

Olive Fruit Oil Shampoo

Olive Fruit Oil Nourishing Conditioner

Olive Fruit Oil Deeply Restorative Hair Pack

Cream with Silk Groom

Creative Cream Wax

Clean Hold Styling Gel

I used to use a shampoo for swimming but I don't see that they make that anymore.

Would love to use:

Creme de Corps - I just wish I could afford this one on a regular basis. I live for samples Smiley Very Happy

I think that's it.

You mean to tell me that Wen is cheaper than Kheil's. I find that difficult to believe with how much 32oz costs of Wen. I have short hair and have to wash daily even with Wen/CCs.

Respected Contributor

OK I checked it out. It is initially more expensive but you use so much of CC to clean your hair. I usually only need 1 pump of shampoo but multiple of CC.

Honored Contributor

I have used the hand cream and foot cream for several years and love it.

Honored Contributor

On 4/19/2014 tigriss said:

OK I checked it out. It is initially more expensive but you use so much of CC to clean your hair. I usually only need 1 pump of shampoo but multiple of CC.

I have short hair and I don't have to wash my hair every day with WEN, I had to wash my hair every day with Kiehls.

We had a post on here about the cost of wen recently and I posted the side-by-side of the costs of Kiehls-to-WEN. WEN is way cheaper for me, especially when you take into account all of the corresponding products in each line.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN