Frequent Contributor

Kiehl's - what has your experience been with this line?

What are your hits and misses?

Honored Contributor

Re: Kiehl's - what has your experience been with this line?

I just discovered the line at our local Lord and Taylor, I am loving the grapefruit body wash, lotion and body spray

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Everything has been a hit for me.

Currently using:

Cryste Marine Eye Cream

Sunless Tanner - no smell going on, does have a mild smell once it develops

Superbly Efficient Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant - it's a lotion, dries quickly, doesn't leave marks on your clothes or cause discoloration of clothes, side benefit is your hair grows in softer (I found this out by accident when I was sick and didn't shave for a week).

Previ ously used:

Baby Lip Balm - I have since switched to Aquaphor for my lips, but this was my lip balm for years.

Hair - I've switched to WEN because it's cheaper and I don't have to wash every day

Olive Fruit Oil Shampoo

Olive Fruit Oil Nourishing Conditioner

Olive Fruit Oil Deeply Restorative Hair Pack

Cream with Silk Groom

Creative Cream Wax

Clean Hold Styling Gel

I used to use a shampoo for swimming but I don't see that they make that anymore.

Would love to use:

Creme de Corps - I just wish I could afford this one on a regular basis. I live for samples Smiley Very Happy

I think that's it.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Regular Contributor

Kiehl's Creamy Avocado Eye Treatment is my must have eye cream...I truly stopped looking for anything better. I also love the Creme de Corps body lotion...just very pricey! Makes your skin look so beautiful...gives it a non-shimmery glow.

All the best, Neela

Respected Contributor

The 2 things I remember trying are the Avocado Eye Cream (I didn't care for it.) & the Night Recovery Serum (Broke me out). I haven't bought anything from them since.

Valued Contributor

Nice body lotions and great lip balm, but the face products are hit and miss. If you wear contact lenses, I urge you not to go near the avocado eye cream. I ended up in the eye doctor's office for an emergency appt. after trying the eye cream just one day, applying it well below my eye and not on the lids at all. The cream evidently travels into the eye so I had to get prescription drops from the doctor to clear out the burning mess that the eye cream left in my eye. She had to do a special cleaning of each lens also to remove the thick film that had formed on each one. Not fun!

Frequent Contributor

I have been using their Powerful Strength Line Reducing Concentrate and Midnight Recovery Concentrate, I really like it. Both of the products last me more than six months, and I only use it at night. I am almost out, but I have some other brands skin care need to be used before I reorder the two. My daughter use the Ultra Facial Cleanser, and she loves it. I am a WEN girl, but when I am in a hurry, I will use Kiehl's Amino Acid Shampoo and Conditioner.

Super Contributor

Creme de corps, best body lotion ever!

Honored Contributor

I tried it out years ago and unfortunately I did not have a great experience. The moisturizer was greasy. I did not go back for seconds. It may have changed over the years. I know that some of the ladies on the board like their eye cream with avocado.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I only use the lip treatments in the tube.