Honored Contributor

Kiehl's Fans - 50% off today

FYI - notification came up that today on Kiehl's webiste they are having 50% off.  Not sure if that is sitewide or just certain products but thought I would let everyone know in case they want to check it out.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Kiehl's Fans - 50% off today

@JudyL THANK YOU!  I was just able to get the Vitamin C serum I was looking for at a substantial discount!  

I get so used to browsing Sephora or Ulta that I forget that the actual product sites have some great deals as well.  

Thanks again!

Honored Contributor

You are welcome!  Have you tried their Vit C before?  How is it?

Trusted Contributor

@JudyL  I recently received a sample in an order from Nordstrom's and really liked it. I would only use the Clinique Vit C at the change of seasons, but lately didn't feel that was enough.  Between the Kiehl's Vit C serum sample in the AM and the PTR retinol at night, my face was beginning to feel so soft!  Makeup was going on so smoothly, and the small lines were starting to smooth as well.  The sample was big enough for me to use for about 10 days - just enough to get hooked!  Then I checked the price of a full size and was a bit disappointed. So this sale couldn't have come at a better time for me!  

I've been checking out other Vitamin C products and the Kiehl's got pretty good ratings.  Someone on another thread suggested the Mario Badescu (on sale at Sephora today too) which is less expensive, but wasn't as highly rated, so since the Kiehl's sale was a bit better, and I already had experience with it, I picked it up.  Again, thanks for the heads up!