Trusted Contributor

Kevyn Aucoin Foundation Balm

Does any one have any experience with this foundation? I am in the need fof a new one.

It's kind of pricey I think. It was on HSN the other nght.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Kevyn Aucoin Foundation Balm

Yes, his products are pricey.  I do not have any experience with his line.  Take a look at Chanel too.  They have beautiful foundations/finishes.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I just find it hard to pull the trigger on this line since he has been gone for such a long time.  It not like he has played a part in these products.

Trusted Contributor

I wanted to try it but they sold out of my color last night.  I really dont need it...

Respected Contributor

I looked at it when in Sephora. It was very thick, almost like a clay. There are reviews at Sephora website.

Honored Contributor

I also really wanted to try it, but I don't need it and I was n't sure of the shades, as I felt they didn't discuss shade color enough.

Trusted Contributor

Good point. He's been gone for years. It just looked interesting and they had me at the word "balm".
Regular Contributor

@KCDiva wrote:

Does any one have any experience with this foundation? I am in the need fof a new one.

It's kind of pricey I think. It was on HSN the other nght.  

Amy could not stop raving about it. I am going to check it out at Sephora.

Trusted Contributor

Hi KCDIVA. I have the SSE in #6 and I wholeheartedly recommend it. I bought it back in 2012 and the product is still good! And I still have more than half! It is sooooooooooo concentrated and really a staple in my collection.

A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Honored Contributor

I found it  a bit odd that Amy said she was in #9, and yet the model who was much darker in skin tone said she was in  8, then Amy said they could be interchanged , they were so close.