Honored Contributor

Re: Kevin James Bennett's comments on Wayne Goss' dishonesty

@SahmIam wrote:

Sounds to me like he has a beef with Wayne Goss. There are other Youtubers who are PAID to give reviews but give the impression it's an honest review and do disclose that they received the items from the company.

Then there are the Youtubers who claim they are honest on all levels but attack any comment that is against the product they are "endorsing".

There are those that have had cosmetic surgery, lie about it and claim the products they rave about is what changed their skin.... but then, as a guest blogger, discuss their surgery.

How about the ones that get products made with their name on it and then it turns out to be junk after it has sold out DUE to their notoriety......let's go after THOSE groups, shall we?

In the end, I don't watch ANY Youtuber to get an opinion. I watch it to see the color, how it applies and that's about it. I click on the link provided in order to see it quickly but I NEVER purchase the item. If I'm interested, I go back later under NO link and then purchase.

Goss is still the best along with Eldridge for makeup application tips; I'll continue to listen because of that fact.

Wayne Goss, Loved by many. His subscribers two million plus. 😍
Trusted Contributor

I have learned a lot from YouTube but I also take every review with a grain oif salt, some of the ladies seem to have really nice skills but I personally believe most of the them are gaining for their reviews.   I have watched videos where they explain how they make money.

We are in  a new era where many peoples total income comes from you tube.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Contributor

I like Wayne Goss, I think he is honest. I think he did a video a while ago stating that he does not like to do negative reviews. So if he receives a product and doesn't like it, he won't do a video on it. I think that is why all of his reviews are positive. He said there is too much negativity already on Youtube, which is so true.