Valued Contributor

zip it!!!!!!!

No thought is worth thinking.....
Esteemed Contributor

Watching Big Bang but pretend there is an emotie rolling around laughing here.

How you doing Bunjetto?

Valued Contributor

Hi Hopi!!!!!  I'm ok and yourself?  I sat down to watch the lug 1 hour show.  The vendor had a few new items and was "trying" to show the details... she ended up just standing there.  The host did not shut up for 2 seconds.  Had to turn the volume off in hopes I could watch but there was nothing to see except for the hosts mouth flapping.  Ok rant over.  So how is your life goingSmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@bunjetto wrote:

Hi Hopi!!!!!  I'm ok and yourself?  I sat down to watch the lug 1 hour show.  The vendor had a few new items and was "trying" to show the details... she ended up just standing there.  The host did not shut up for 2 seconds.  Had to turn the volume off in hopes I could watch but there was nothing to see except for the hosts mouth flapping.  Ok rant over.  So how is your life goingSmiley Happy

Your original post was said it all.

Spend more time on the forum than watching Q - looking forward to Leah tonight and hopefully Alberti - people with common sense, intelligence and a sense of humor.

I am doing well - thanks for asking.

Respected Contributor

Kerstin?

Valued Contributor

Totally agree.  Glad you are well.  I am not on here much but do check in to see what is happening.

sparklestar... yes Kerstin

Frequent Contributor

So many of the new host feel like that by running their mouths they can sell more items. In fact they make people turn the channel.  The old sayings of listen and keep your mouth shut will help a lot of host.  Please remember you are there to sell and inform not have a solo show.

Valued Contributor

I agree!  I'm afraid the professional hosts like Mary Beth Roe and Pat James Dementri are a dying breed.  It seems like these new hosts have no manners.

Honored Contributor

@sparklestar wrote:

Kerstin?

Lindquist. She's a host on QVC.

Respected Contributor

@CHATTY wrote:

I agree!  I'm afraid the professional hosts like Mary Beth Roe and Pat James Dementri are a dying breed.  It seems like these new hosts have no manners.

Two of the newest hosts, Katie and Elise are much better than the vast majority of all the others.  Pity that they are on overnights at the moment.  Nice, calm, professional presentations and they know how to dress and speak properly too!