Esteemed Contributor

OP here. Thanks to all who gave comments. I'll try that 5%. I also need shampoo or treatment that cleans my hair (oily scalp) and conditions without weighing the hair down and helping to protect what hair I do have from breaking.

Most of these systems have drying shampoo and conditioner that just greases up my hair to no end.  So far the best results I've had is with Pantene Full & Strong, but I can't use that in summer....the conditioning aspect of the shampoo makes my hair go flat in seconds. I live in a climate with high heat and high humidity from spring to fall. 

I did not order the HSN system.

Thanks again!

Honored Contributor

I tried that system once with a smaller version of HSN ts--and I ended up either throwing it out or sending it back---first there are too many steps to follow and I HATE messing with my hair like that---and then that stuff totally made my hair feel and look horrible--had to wash it out the next day. Was washing out all that product that took me time to put on it----my hair is thin and fine but am not losing it.  Was a huge waste of time and $$--