Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Keranique?

I saw this on hsn...has anyone tried this? It is supposed to regrow hair. TIA
Contributor

Re: Keranique?

I too was hoping someone had info on this product.  Would love to know if it works.  There are also several other brands with similar hair regrowth promises, but you can't believe everything you read, including the posted reviews on their website.  

Trusted Contributor

It's got Rogaine in it, so to that extent it should do what Rogaine does or doesn't do.

Trusted Contributor

Desi1 wrote:

It's got Rogaine in it, so to that extent it should do what Rogaine does or doesn't do.

But how much Rogaine does it have?

Respected Contributor

I ordered it...it has two percent minoxinal ...used it three times . don't really like how  it makes my hair feel but it does thicken the hair on my crown wear I have very sparse hair...I am nervous about using the minoxinal product, bad side effects

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View