Contributor

Re: Kendall Jenner the new face of Estee Lauder!

She is lovely, but too young in my opinion to represent this brand. I am disappointed in their choice.

Super Contributor

Wow, Estee Lauder should always have a glamorous woman as their rep not a young kid.

Super Contributor

On 11/17/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

I've only read about half the posts, but I see many here not understanding the objections.

I think the EL company made a HUGE mistake selecting her ..... {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

First, WHY would they use a 19 year old if their target market is women in their 30s to 60s ?? .... There's NO WAY 20 somethings are going to run out and buy EL makeup!

Secondly, with all the negative press given to the Kartrashians, WHY would they select someone from that family?

Bad, bad move ........ {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Kartrashians that is toooo funny!

For sports fans tomorrow on ESPN Mike Golic is oiling up and posing like KK. Cannot wait to see that!

Honored Contributor

I just saw an interview by this young girl. One minute she says, "I realize for many young girls I'm an example. I take that seriously."

OK, in the same interview when asked about posing naked and somewhat in see through clothes. The interviewer, "So if you take this seriously. What do you think young people think when they see that you are walking the runway in see through clothes?"

This is the reply the Jenner girl gives, (paraphrasing, "Well. I decided I can't live for others. I can only live for myself and not worry about what other's think of me. If young girls want to look like or be like me, that's up to them".

That entire family has some major problems.

Different subject but still Jenner family. I saw on TMZ that every time Kim Kardashian poses n&ude, the first man she made the vi deo with gets money. They said he will get money until he dies because people start looking for the picture and they hit that first one. Hence he receives benefits too.

How stupid is that? This family is unbelievable. I've seen young girls with their moms standing in line for autographs!

the Jenner girl is lovely. I would think she could make it without doing some of the stunts she does and the males she hangs out with are terrible.

I use that word a lot I've noticed with referring to this family. Who'd have though that being famous for being famous would earn so much money.

None of them have any kind of talent, yet they're famous.

Super Contributor

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING !! I HAVE BOUGHT MY LAST ESTE LAUDER PRODUCT THATS FOR SURE !

Trusted Contributor

Well now , I can take comfort in -I can just "slap on" some Estee, and look just like a 19 year old.

*I am 59.{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

twocent, you are right on! My guess is that not many teens are interested in Estee.

Trusted Contributor

On 11/20/2014 annabellethecat said:

twocent, you are right on! My guess is that not many teens are interested in Estee.

The ones I know are more into Urban Decay, Mac, Benefit, Nars, Dior. They think of Estee as "old lady." lol Their words, not mine. Since I am the age I am , I would at least refer to is as "mature lady." {#emotions_dlg.lol}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Super Contributor

I wish they picked someone closer to the age of women who actually need and buy makeup - she is just a girl - too bad her family is trash

Frequent Contributor

These nasty comments remind me of high school, grow up and try to be kind, your ugliness is showing as well as jealousy............