Honored Contributor

Today on Live with Kelly & Ryan they had some deals on some beauty products.  They had 1/2 off some Perricone products.  Also, there was some bath stuff and some loungewear.  I actually bought an item called a NodPod.  It's like a weighted blanket for your eyes or a weighted eye mask.  I have found recently that I sleep better if I drape my arm over my head because of the weight of my arm.  I think it'll also come in handy for those headaches where I'm sensitive to light.  The loungewear company also had some face masks including a bandana style.  

The Perricone deals was on some of the Vitamin C line, the Cod Plasma line and the neuropeptide line as well as their greens or some other dietary supplement powder.

I know it's late in the day, but I just ordered mine and only one color was sold out and I looked at the Perricone products and didn't see any sold out items.  Deals are supposed to be good for 24 hours which I guess is from 9:00 am Eastern or maybe it's 10:00 am since the segment was near the end of the show.  

Super Contributor

Thank you @Icegoddess 

I use a sleep mask for sleeping. This NodPod might be a nice step above. I decided to order the purple and give it a try. Can't go wrong at that price. I hope you enjoy yours too!

emoti.jpg

Super Contributor

@Icegoddess Thanks for the heads up. The weighted eye mask looks interesting. I ordered the purple. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Icegoddess 

Thanks for posting this. I didn't know Kelly and Ryan offered sales. What is the website, please? I will try Google in the meantime...

Honored Contributor

Just Google Live with Kelly and Ryan Deals and it will give you a link directly to the deal page instead of having to go through their home page.

Respected Contributor

I just ordered the pink NodPod. Thanks for the heads up.

Esteemed Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

Just Google Live with Kelly and Ryan Deals and it will give you a link directly to the deal page instead of having to go through their home page.

@Icegoddess 

Tks...Found it. Also can go directly to livesavyshopper dot com.

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Icegoddess 

Tks...Found it. Also can go directly to livesavyshopper dot com.

@rochelleS after I made my purchase I was invited to join their Facebook group which is a Private group.  That means you can't find it through a search, but have to be invited to join.  So, I put in a join request.  I can always leave the group if it gets spammy.

Honored Contributor

Got my NodPod TODAY!  Couldn't believe it since it's a holiday and it came USPS.  Was checking E-mails and saw where it said it had been delivered and I said, No it hasn't.  Then I got up and looked on the front porch, not there.  So I decided to walk out to the mailbox and sure enough it was there.

Can't wait to try it out tonight, although I wonder how what will happen when I turn on my side.  I suppose you could tie it in back, but then I'll have a knot in back and that won't help me sleep. 

I noticed on the box it says not to microwave it but you can put it in the fridge/freezer.  HSN used to sell something similar that had little ice packs you put in the freezer for headaches.  That was another item I considered buying at the time.