Respected Contributor

Re: Keeping undereye area looking good

@Texasmouse Your Welcome! Yes, its the best & well worth the cost. So happy it works for you Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@wvumountiefan When I posted that I got her concealer, that is when you reco'd the Powder, which is amazing! Thanks AgainSmiley Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Texasmouse. Why not help soften the wrinkles w/ Retin A or a long term good eye cream. Covering up a problem area isn't always the best solution.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus

I'm using some good products around my eyes and I'm pretty sure they're helping but unfortunately, time marches on and nothing short of surgery will give me any dramatic results. At almost 61, I'm being realistic about it so what I can't change with products, I try to camouflage with makeup.

Respected Contributor

A good tip for those who do not use powder under their eyes. After your eye cream  has set,...its optional using a a clear silicone primer but I do for setting the concealer....after applying your eye concealer whether you pat it on or use a beauty blender. Just pat a very tiny amount of Argan oil on your pinky fingesr & pat,... This also will help plump and blur those pesky fine lines.

Trusted Contributor

The real 'trick' here is to not apply the powder on the skin under the eye but dust it along the underneath of your lower lashes themselves - this not only works but satisfies those of you who dread placing powder under your eyes for obvious aging reasons.

Respected Contributor

@fitfuninformed Yes, I agree using a translucent powder using a fine tip point brush to line just under the lower lid...it does stop mascara from running for some people & also keeps eyeliner & shadows in place. I have 2 excellent tranlucent powders...The Original LaMer & Laura Mercier & could not apply them over concealer because they would exaggerate fine lines & also would never use powder underneath my eyes either. .But By TERRY does work very well, where the others that I mentioned did not at all. It does have a more blurring effect and is very hydrating as well. Its alway good to get samples like @Texasmouse before purchasing to try it out .