Honored Contributor

Keeping Your Facial Items in a Mini Fridge

For my birthday in March, my daughter bought a mini fridge for my bathroom.  I absolutely love it!  I keep my serums, moisturizer and perfume in it.  It sits in a shelf in one of my bathroom closets.  She bought it from Amazon.  Anyone else keep their facial products in the fridge?  

fridge.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Re: Keeping Your Facial Items in a Mini Fridge

How very much lovely is your lotion potions refridgerator!!!

May the good Lord bless the  angel, your daughter, very thoughtfull present she offered to her momma!

No darling, I dont have a fridge for my cosmetics

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Esteemed Contributor

Nope.

Not putting a mini fridge in my bathroom.

If I want my stuff to chill, I'll just put it in my regular fridge.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Respected Contributor

@monicakm yes, my kitchen refrigerator in the summer.  Like to apply my serums and makup in  my kitchen that has sky lights.  

Honored Contributor

The bathroom of my dreams would have a refrigerator in it🙂

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

For my birthday in March, my daughter bought a mini fridge for my bathroom.  I absolutely love it!  I keep my serums, moisturizer and perfume in it.  It sits in a shelf in one of my bathroom closets.  She bought it from Amazon.  Anyone else keep their facial products in the fridge?  

fridge.jpg

How thoughtful. What a great idea and so handy. I am going to check it out. If I were to put my serums etc in my fridge in the kitchen it would be inconvenient and I probably would forget all about them so I am definitely getting me one.

Thanks would of never even thought to look for something like this☺️

Respected Contributor

Yes! I have one just like this and it sits on the toilet tank cover where it's near an outlet. I keep my serums in it, especially my Vitamin C serum, to keep it from oxidizing longer. My kitchen fridge is too far away and it would be inconvenient to store them in there.

Honored Contributor

Well sure you can put serums and lotions and perfume  in the kitchen fridge but that's not handy at all!  I've tried it and didn't work.  I usually didn't remember.  

To take the wonderfully chilled facial products to another level, she bought me this fan for Mother's Day.  Yes, I'm  hot natured!  I don't know about you but when I get out of a hot bath and try to put my night face on, I'm sweating (even with the ceiling fan on).  Using this little personal fan that goes around your neck AND the chilled products is heaven!  

For those that just can't imagine a beauty fridge in the bathroom...well, I don't understand what you don't understand Smiley Happy

fan.jpg

Honored Contributor

TexasMouse, when DH remodeled the master bath a few (13) years ago, he added outlets to both closets.  Very handy. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm 

PURE GENIUS!  If I only had the room.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.