Honored Contributor

Kayali Eden Juicy Apple Arrived Today

Wow, I didn't remember buying a full size (1.7oz) but I apparently I did.  

I know scent is sooo subjective but I like it.  Do I absolutely love it?  No.  I like it enough to keep it tho, it's just not a new favorite.  I'm anxious to layer it with Kayali Invite Only Amber or Vanille Coco.  It's just a little too commonplace but should be more unique paired with her other scents.  

Another beautiful box I'm going to have trouble parting with.

Super Contributor

Re: Kayali Eden Juicy Apple Arrived Today

@monicakm  Did you have a sample prior to purchasing or did you figure you'd like it since you enjoy the others in this line?  That stinks (LOL!) that you've been disappointed with things you were psyched to get, I hate that! I'm sorry that happened.  If you don't love it, why keep it since it's the bigger size? Send it back & get something you LOVE or maybe a smaller size?

Honored Contributor

@RooRoo 

No, no sample prior to purchasing.  This fragrance is totally different than her other fragrances.  I thought, based on the notes and liking two of her other perfumes, I'd like it.  And I DO like it, I'm just not ga-ga over it by it's self.  I'll see if I get any compliments from it and give it a few more tries layered with some other Kayali scents.  

Regular Contributor

I just ordered that fragrance myself and am looking forward to receiving it.  I love the scent of apples so I'm hoping I really like it!

Honored Contributor

@Love to read 

I hope you enjoy it as well.  I won't even bother trying to describe how it smells on me since perfume is different on everyone.  I will say that I enjoy it more when I layer it with her Vanilla scent.  I haven't tried it with the Amber scent.  And when I layer, I don't put one on top of the other, I spray them in different areas.

Honored Contributor

I just can't make up my mind about this fragrance.  OK, I've made up my mind again.  I'm sending it back.  I'm not crazy about it by it's self and the Vanilla Coco long outlasts it and over powers it if I pair them.  I hate it but I expected so much more.  For $20 the Bum Bum fragrance is so much better!

Honored Contributor

@monicakm   I'm not familiar with this fragrance, but do tend to lean towards any perfumes with vanilla, musk, etc. I'm not a floral fragrance person. Sometimes I enjoy my DH's cologne, too. 

Honored Contributor

@monicakm  - Loved your advertising pitch.  Well done Smiley Happy

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

Now you're just sounding like a broken record.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I purchased a perfume that I had to idea what it was like.  I liked it at first but now I absolutely love it.  I feel like I am addicted to this scent.  I can't put my finger on what it smells like because it is like no other.  Here are the Notes.  This is Trish  by Trish McEvoy.

Notes:

- Top: musk, almond flowers, blue lotus.
- Middle: tonka beans, white amber.
- Base: cashmere musk, Indian sandalwood.
kindness is strength