Super Contributor

I just saw a commercial on TV (infomercial really) with Kathy Levine along with Marie Osmond. She looks great and it was good to see her. Miss her.

Super Contributor

Re: Kathy Levine - Nutrisystem

I love her -- would love to see he back as a Q host!!
Honored Contributor

The last time I saw her on QVC which was maybe 1 year ago, she looked great. She didn't look over weight at all.

Respected Contributor

I saw this, too, and while I liked Kathy Levine as a QVC host I had to wonder what she was doing there with Marie Osmond. I'm sure Marie is perfectly capable of continuing to be the face of this product, as she's been for years.

What worries you masters you.
Esteemed Contributor

WOW that's so funny. Marie is on all the time for the diet food (tired of seeing it) BUT Kathy........???? LOL Never would have expected that!

Contributor

Gosh, I miss Kathy! I wish she would come back as a host as well. She's fantastic!!!

Honored Contributor

I saw it, too! {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

She looks great -- I like the whole brunette thing. It reminded me of her departure from QVC when she took us on a trip down Memory Lane and we were treated to video of all her outfits and hairstyles over the years. I laughed so hard I thought my spleen had burst.

I do miss her.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Contributor

When I started watching QVC about 25 years ago she was a superstar. What was better than Kathy and Discover Diamonique every Sunday night? She was sooo funny, read her books too. Oh how I wish she was back. Loved her nails too.
Regular Contributor

On 1/11/2014 tace28 said: I love her -- would love to see he back as a Q host!!

YES!!! I doubt it would happen, but we can dream. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Super Contributor

Kathy was THE best!!! Love her!!!