Super Contributor

Did anyone order this? I tried it for the first time tonight and I have to say that I am pretty impressed with the packaging and delivery system of product.

The retasphere product looks like a tube delivery but there is a pump under the cap to release the serum and the face cream has a push down device to release the moisturizer.

My face felt a little dry after using the retasphere, but the face cream took care of that problem. Nothing bad to say about these products yet. I'm glad I went on AD in case I really like it and want to order again.

Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor
I got mine too and today is day two. I am impressed with the packaging and products so far. I will come back after a few weeks and review how things are working out. I too got A/D and am glad I did.
Valued Contributor

Mine came today too, I had been looking at this since the insider was out last month. I hope I will like it. I have a few of her other products and like them.

Super Contributor
On 4/26/2014 LisaB said: I got mine too and today is day two. I am impressed with the packaging and products so far. I will come back after a few weeks and review how things are working out. I too got A/D and am glad I did.

The instructions stated to use a thin layer of the retasphere and I always have trouble with that and find I need more than stated. I didn't have this problem because the cream spreaded nicely and I actually used a small amount for the whole face and neck.

I haven't been this excited about skincare in a while. lol

I think she said to use the retasphere 3x a week, but I could be wrong. I will have to check that out. I'm hoping so because it gives me a chance to use up my EL Night advance in between.

Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I was VERY tempted but held back -- and now I'm kind of regretting it.

It's exciting that all who have responded here are enjoying it so far.

I look forward to reading all your reviews as you use it more and begin to see real results. Good luck, all! Hope you love it!

Super Contributor
I'm still waiting for mine to arrive.
Valued Contributor

I just wrote on another thread about this TSV. I've been using it for a couple of days and I'm really impressed (so far). They work beautifully together.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered it and should have it by Monday. I really listened to Kate's presentation and felt it was a good retinol product for me since it's delivery system is crème based. I have the same issue you do, SilentDance, as liquids absorb so darn quickly on my skin that I always have to use more than others do when applying on clean, dry skin. But with this being cream based, kind of solves that problem.

I am looking forward to receiving it. Got my skin all prepped tonight with an oil cleanse followed by PTR's firming gel (the one that balls up) - only had some samples of PTR's but really liked it because it is fruit acid based. Can't believe how much lighter my age spots are after using but at least I know my Vit C serum is working well. Then applied the Wrinkle Soak mask from Skinn and can't believe how soft and hydrated my skin is now. It diminished so many of my very fine lines. As they say: hydration, hydration, hydration!

I did use some of the last Miracle Worker retinol I have afterwards as I hated to not take advantage of skin that was so primed for products.

I did learn for myself tonight that to assess if any skin or spot lightening treatment is working, you really have to exfoliate periodically and see what comes off. I was very pleasantly surprised at how much lighter mine are now after using the balling gel.

Next step - Kate's Retasphere and her Age Arrest!!!

Honored Contributor
This my first retinol product. My skin is sensitive and I have eczema. So far 1 treatment and no red marks or breakouts. Same with Age Arrest. No adverse effects. So for me, this is a real biggie. The only product I've tried with Kate S is Exfolikate and I love it. As others stated, the delivery system of the cream and retinol is terrific. Hope to see results soon.
Super Contributor
On 4/27/2014 wackers said:

I ordered it and should have it by Monday. I really listened to Kate's presentation and felt it was a good retinol product for me since it's delivery system is crème based. I have the same issue you do, SilentDance, as liquids absorb so darn quickly on my skin that I always have to use more than others do when applying on clean, dry skin. But with this being cream based, kind of solves that problem.

I am looking forward to receiving it. Got my skin all prepped tonight with an oil cleanse followed by PTR's firming gel (the one that balls up) - only had some samples of PTR's but really liked it because it is fruit acid based. Can't believe how much lighter my age spots are after using but at least I know my Vit C serum is working well. Then applied the Wrinkle Soak mask from Skinn and can't believe how soft and hydrated my skin is now. It diminished so many of my very fine lines. As they say: hydration, hydration, hydration!

I did use some of the last Miracle Worker retinol I have afterwards as I hated to not take advantage of skin that was so primed for products.

I did learn for myself tonight that to assess if any skin or spot lightening treatment is working, you really have to exfoliate periodically and see what comes off. I was very pleasantly surprised at how much lighter mine are now after using the balling gel.

Next step - Kate's Retasphere and her Age Arrest!!!

Hi Wackers,

Which Vitamin C serum are you using? I'm using Mad Hippie because it's not irritating me and I do see a brightness, but I don't feel like it's decreasing dark spots. I actually have one on my cheek that appears to be darker. {#emotions_dlg.blink} It could just be because the time of the year when although I wear sunscreen always, my skin seems to get darker anyway.

I really like the KS exfoliate but just picked up glam glow and I am liking that one too. A couple of times a week, I use microdelivery in the morning and one time a week the KS or glamglow.

Smiley Happy