Respected Contributor

I decided to try these including her face stone.  Have to say I'm pretty impressed, especially with the face stone.  I'm 68 with dry, sensitive skin.  This works really well for me, including my eye area.  I've been using this for almost 2 weeks and my skin is glowing and the lines are looking softer.  I have been using First Aid Beauty for my skin care, but I like this better.  Love how my body feels when I use the daily stone.  Hoping the Q will get it back in stock.  

Trusted Contributor

Hi @brandiwine Thanks for sharing.  I have been debating getting one of the stones.  Glad it is working out for you.  

Respected Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

I decided to try these including her face stone.  Have to say I'm pretty impressed, especially with the face stone.  I'm 68 with dry, sensitive skin.  This works really well for me, including my eye area.  I've been using this for almost 2 weeks and my skin is glowing and the lines are looking softer.  I have been using First Aid Beauty for my skin care, but I like this better.  Love how my body feels when I use the daily stone.  Hoping the Q will get it back in stock.  

Whats a face stones. QVC doesn't know when I put it in "what can I help you discover"?

Respected Contributor

I got my stones from her website.  I decided to try the face stone.  Since it's a solid I thought it would be more concentrated and would last a long time.  I'm finding it to keep my face and neck hydrated all day.  I have very sensitive eyes and this isn't causing me any problems.  It is expensive, but I think it will last at least 3 months since I use a small amount.  My skin is loving it.  Maybe if the Q brings the body stones back, they will add the face stone.  Who knows.