Respected Contributor

@KatCat1. Laura Mercier products ......

On Zulilly today. I just thought I would share. I’m not sure if the prices are good or not, but wanted to mention it! 😊

Honored Contributor

Re: @KatCat1. Laura Mercier products ......

@wvumountiefan,   How nice of you to think of me.  I will check it out.  Thank you.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 I have been using the It Bye Bye Pores for setting my pores after my foundation. Recently, I bought the LM Secret Brightening Powder and I love it. I sepecifically use it for under my eyes. I don't have any wrinkles but I have bags and a few dark spots right on the bags. I use a touch of concealer then the LM product and it appears that there is nothing under my eyes. I also use it on my laugh lines. I hesitated for a year to buy it but I am very happy I did. Thought I would mention it. Although, what works for one may not work for another. Hope you get what you want.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

@wvumountiefan,   I checked it out but the prices were still pretty high.  I am waiting for the 20% or 25% off on LM's site.  I believe it was 2 years ago that she offered 25% off and boy did I stock up plus for some reason on two of my orders they were duplicated and I was told to keep everything.  I only need a couple of items this year so I am waiting impatiently.  lol

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1  Okay, I wasn’t sure about pricing. I think Zulily is hit and miss sometimes. 😊

Honored Contributor

@wvumountiefan,    I use to shop at Zulily but it was over 4 or 5 years ago.  Thanks, again our Friday thread will be here before you know it.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@wvumountiefan,    I use to shop at Zulily but it was over 4 or 5 years ago.  Thanks, again our Friday thread will be here before you know it.

I look forward to this thread and the “What did you use up?” thread every Friday! One of these Friday I may not be able to participate, but it’s unlikely! 😉🤷🏼‍♀️

Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 @wvumountiefan Laura Mercier had a 20% off on her website in late June. I recall it because that's when I bought her new dark translucent setting powder (which was constantly sold out at local Mercier counters when it came out in April).  She doesn't have many sales or discount offerings, but perhaps in the ever increasing competitive market of beauty retail, there may be another special pricing event during the holiday shopping season.