Frequent Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@TNRatPack wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@TNRatPack I agree, he is doing a great job. I like his look alot. Very edgy yet classy. I am sure many of the regulars are aghast, lol.

I really like seeing the colors and demos for many of the things I've seen before but never really swatched out. Loving the lipstick and gloss they just showed. Pretty!

I love the color palette on the models arms to see how the work with one's coloring.  Eric does look great and he has a nice way of presenting Kat's products.  The pricing is reasonable.   Lancome's Audacity palette is $65 and Kat's is a lot less expensive.

Yes, agreed on all accounts! You think that is bad for palette pricing? These By Terry palettes are $96 EACh (although kind of loving that last one, lol)!!

Eye Designer Palette, BY TERRY

I love those.  I'm feeling the middle one because I like bright for fall/winter, but hesitate on the price.   That's a lot of bank!

Honored Contributor

@TNRatPack I think all three are pretty but the other two I already have palettes with similar colors. But yeah that price is a bit steep. They have to be pretty amazing to make me pull the trigger. I already have palettes I love and they weren't that much. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Kat von d on sept 21!

[ Edited ]

@Karena wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@TNRatPack I agree, he is doing a great job. I like his look alot. Very edgy yet classy. I am sure many of the regulars are aghast, lol.

I really like seeing the colors and demos for many of the things I've seen before but never really swatched out. Loving the lipstick and gloss they just showed. Pretty!

Your comment made me LOL @HappyDaze!!! I agree! 

Dang!  I was home and did not watch this.  Didn't have the TV on all day.  Urgh!  I'm drooling over the pic of the first palette.   Oh wait!  Those are By Terry?  Whoever posted those I'm coming to get ya!  Geez, that first one is gorgeous and my colors.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bella Carro wrote:

@Karena wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

Your comment made me LOL @HappyDaze!!! I agree! 

Dang!  I was home and did not watch this.  Didn't have the TV on all day.  Urgh!  I'm drooling over the pic of the first palette.   Oh wait!  Those are By Terry?  Whoever posted those I'm coming to get ya!  Geez, that first one is gorgeous and my colors.  

@Bella Carro sorry for the confusion- those palettes I posted are By Terry palettes, not Kat von D. Sorry! Smiley Happy

Go ahead and give me a big swift kick for confusing you...

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze I think I was editing as you were replying. I realized my mistake after looking in Q page.  

I should have know it was you who would tempt me with gorgeous, gorgoeus palettes!

Honored Contributor

I did not get to see the whole hour, but I really liked Eric, knows how to present the product and he can actually put a sentence together.

I was thinking that perhaps KvD has something with Sephora that she can't be on TV in person with another retailer?  which may explain why she is not here, just a thought.

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

I did not get to see the whole hour, but I really liked Eric, knows how to present the product and he can actually put a sentence together.

I was thinking that perhaps KvD has something with Sephora that she can't be on TV in person with another retailer?  which may explain why she is not here, just a thought.

She did call in during the presentation and said they were going to have a chat or something on QVC something or other (some social media platform, wasn't really paying much attention). I don't think being associated with Sephora has anything to do with it- many brands are associated with Sephora and Sephora has presented specials on QVC before.