Super Contributor

Kat Von D Matte/Metals Holiday Pallette

I know I posted about this yesterday to see if anyone has it. But today, I have to rave about it. I stopped at Sephora on my way home last night and purchased it. It's limited edition and they only had 1 left in store after I got mine. Yes, it's $60 but you get a lot of product. The pallettte is colorful, which I love. It has metals (shine) and mattes. I don't use metals on the upper part of my eye lid but I do use them on the lower lid for a little glisten. I've never used her products before, but just could not resist this pallette. I had so much fun this morning deciding which colors to use/blend. The shadows are nicely pigmented and blendable. It was a splurge for me, but no regrets. If you love shadows, especially pretty colors, you won't be disapointed. 

While I breathe, I hope - - South Carolina
Respected Contributor

Re: Kat Von D Matte/Metals Holiday Pallette

[ Edited ]

@MercysMom It looks so pretty. What colors did you decide on today?

Super Contributor

@Dusty1

So today, I'm wearing navy slacks, with a navy, wine, and light pink floral top and my wine faux suede boots. I put "suede" matt all over my lid, "velvet" matte (a burgundy shade) blended with "silk" matte (pink) in my crease, "glitz" metal (pink) from the inside corner to mid lower lid, and used "nebula" metal (deep blue) as a liner for my lower lid. I like the way it looks! I'm going to play with the shades over the weekend. 

While I breathe, I hope - - South Carolina
Respected Contributor

@MercysMom Your outfit & makeup sound very nice. You "look" great today!