Honored Contributor

Re: Kat Von D - Gone From QVC?

KVD being a Sephora house brand, is controlled by Sephora.. always. A few years back, there was a MAJOR issue with her foundation being made, especially shade #42 (the lightest shade she makes and the one I wear). As per the VIP hotline and in-store SA's, the shade was being discontinued which started a buying frenzy all over the US ( I myself bought 4 bottles). It would be almost a year later that #42 would slowly roll out.... many stories as to why but no one really knows the truth.

Her line also started out with a huge BANG and then.. went down the tubes while she was dating whathisname (he wound up with Sandra Bullock) because her focus just wasn't there for the line. Customers started to see less products, nothing new in over a year and then... they broke up and products started to appear. She apologized to Sephora customers for it and there you go.

Sephora is not the greatest company when it comes to customers. Google the complaints and you'll see. I seriously doubt they care a fig about losing the QVC customer because they LAST thing they want to deal is EVERY give a deal/break to any customer.

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Bella Carro wrote:

@JAXS Mom wrote:

@dancingqueen wrote:
Good, glad she's gone would never use her make-up.

So because you wouldn't use it, the rest of us that do shouldn't be able to buy it through QVC? 

Oh my, can you imagine!  There wouldn't be a vendor left if all had to approve.  JM is too silly, se*y, Jamie Kern's hair is all wrong, Mally is too loud, Chaz is IDK, too successful, granola, hairless(?), Dana is too vague, gushing, Susan Graver too chatty, on and on...

hahaha! Best.Post.Ever! I literally spit out my coffee when I read this. Too funny, Bella! Thanks for starting off my day with a good laugh. Smiley Happy

Anytime, my friend Woman Very Happy 

Super Contributor

JAXES MOM , you can buy whatever you want this is my opinion on this forum, freedom of speech and opinion which we all have, but something must of happened for her line to be gone so quickly. I had read about her awhile ago and some anti remarks she has made that were not nice, and also she has a contract with sephora where you can purchase her line!